Epilogue

Epilogue

A Chapter by ranma187

Epilogue

 Mosh sat at his computer before bed. He was reading nomad and Raven's versions of the dream events. Unfortunately, Mosh only remembered a small portion of the events. Putting the ring on Asuka's finger and also the intense feelings he had while walking to the wedding and then from the wedding to the reception. Also another thing had happened. A few other forum members that night had dreamed about a large party the night before. Vex dreamed she was at a religious bingo event. and another girl had remembered lots of crazy music while looking up in the sky and seeing the earth with a crowd of people.

 Mosh got ready for bed. Asuka was in astral form with him but he couldn't sense her. He couldn't remember a good dream not even for his birthday. He sighed. "I'm sorry Asuka." He said. Asuka told him it was okay, but he didn't hear her.

 He got into bed. "I'm sorry I didn't remember." Mosh said again. He looked sad. He then got a determined look on his face. "Asuka," He said, "I also vow to remember you in a lucid dream. I will just hold you and tell you i love you. I vow to do this even before I get a regular girlfriend."

 Asuka just smiled. She didn't want him to push himself too hard. But she appreciated his sincerity. She got into bed with him. But he couldn't feel her. She held him tightly. She thought about how different her life was now in just a short amount of time. She still had no idea what lied ahead with Mosh. She still had the Wraiths to deal with. She had to get back what was precious to her. Would Mosh help her with that? Could he? She didn't know. There was also Mosh, would he just try to dream of her all his life and never seek anyone in his waking life. Could she accept that? Would he really meet an Asuka twinner and be happy? There were so many un-answered questions for Asuka. She pushed these thoughts out of her mind. All that stuff didn't matter now. She was with mosh and that made her happy. Peaceful. It was a peace she hadn't known for a long time. She deserved it, and she was going to take it. Asuka's astral self fell asleep with a smile on her face.


© 2011 ranma187


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on August 17, 2011
Last Updated on August 17, 2011