Chapter 7 Saberwolf

Chapter 7 Saberwolf

A Chapter by ranma187

Chapter 7 Saberwolf

 Nomad was awake and sat by a mirror in his room which was only candlelit. He unfocused his eyes into the mirror and gazed into it. His vision began to flood with various images. He saw himself from what he thought was a past life, saw himself as Pan, a lion man, a Jaguar, and other incomprehensible things. His vision in the mirror changed and he saw a swirling portal. He felt his attention beginning to sink into the portal. He snapped back into his body and realized he had almost astral projected with his eyes open. Holding on to his feeling of the experience he quickly went to bed. He closed his eyes and saw the same portal before him. He felt his attention sink into the portal once more.

 ***

 Nomad was floating through the portal and he noticed someone was behind him. Remote viewers! He landed on the moon and sat down on a rock and changed into Ebenezer Scrooge with his chin resting in his palm. The remote viewers came out of the portal and landed next to him.

 "We want to speak with you sir," They said to nomad.

 "Eh? speak up sonny boy!" Nomad replied.

 "Well we want to speak with you... about your social security number."

 "What? Oh, that program is a sham," Nomad said and summoned a cane. He began walking towards the moon bio-dome. One of the remote viewers tried to hand him a paper.

 "Damn the IRS! I hate Politicians." Nomad said

 "Hostile detected, back away from the bio-dome." The bio-dome's computer AI stated.

 Nomad made a keypad appear. He type 8 to the power of infinity, typing 8 infinitely until the bio-dome let him in through the gate. The remote viewers got lasered and were teleported away.
 
 Nomad walked into the bio-dome chuckling to himself. He was now a lion man wearing a 3 piece suit. He spotted Raven sitting on a bench by the koi ponds and was staring into one. She looked sick.

 "Raven, are you okay?"

 "Okay," Raven said weakly, "Let's practice..." She got up weakly and then collapsed into Nomad's arms.
 
 "Aw," Nomad said and picked Raven up and tossed her over his shoulder. He changed his suit to a super hero one with a white cape and a 5 painted on his chest. Mosh appeared through a portal wearing blue jeans, worn running shoes, and a green t-shirt with a  snake on it. His overcoat was a black hoodie that said "MoSh," on the hood. the "S," was a snake.

 "What happened?" mosh asked while staring at Nomad with Raven over his shoulder.
 
 "Raven's sick," Nomad said. Mosh walked up to Raven hunched over Nomad's shoulder and stroked her hair.

 "Where shall we go to heal her?"

 "To the cave of the crystal giant." nomad said.

 "You mean Stone giant!"

 "Whatever," Nomad said as he opened a portal. Selene and Bashir teleported by the portal.

 "We are coming too." They said in unison. Selene was a were-wolf in a brown robe and holding a gnarled wooden staff that had a wolf's paw holding a wooden orb at the top. She had one green eye and one grey eye.  Asuka appeared as well and was wearing a bright red dress. She had horns and had strange red wings coming from her back, but the wings were also shaped like praying mantis forelegs. She has a black and red wand, with a strange gargoyle head with and orb in it's mouth on the top.

 "What the hell... Asuka... Why are you dressed like that?" Mosh asked. Asuka just giggled and kissed Mosh on the cheek.

 "I'm having a deep dream," Asuka said and giggled. Then she turned into a small white yappy dog, made another copy of the dog and they circled each other sniffing on another's behinds. The Asuka dog went "Waff waff waff,"

 She made the dog copy say, " blarg, spitzzzz gaiiiiii!"

 Nomad and Mosh looked at on another confused. Mosh sprouted angel wings, and the snake on his shirt had glowing eyes that changed color, and a stripe down it's side that changed color. It sprouted angel wings and grinned. Mosh's eyes became bright green.

 Nomad summoned a white staff and they went through the portal into the healing cave. Asuka was back in her other form. nomad laid Raven down on the bed of grass which reacted to raven's weight and began floating in the air. Nomad massaged Raven's temples. Selene played the pan pipes, then an ocarina and lastly a wooden flute. Asuka's wand spun and changed into a caduceus. Bashir and Mosh played guitar. A pentacle of red energy formed around Raven. Nomad summoned a caduceus and made it spin. A vortex formed which channeled ambient golden energy into the pentacle. Allicia's did also. Red energy came out of Bashir, green energy came out of Mosh and yellow energy came out of Asuka.

 The pentacle spun in all directions and formed a sphere. The healing giant appeared and blew herbs into the pentacle, which went down into Raven's wounds. The Giant picked her up and put her on his back. Joseph flew down as a white eagle and grabbed Raven's arms of her dream body, and they followed the Healing giant farther into the cave. He laid Raven's astral body down at a far wall of the cave. It was mummified and glowing yellow. Joseph turned into a boy and gave Raven a blanket. The healing giant summoned a bowl and scooped soup into it and then handed it to her. Raven quietly sipped it. "Even warriors need their rest sometimes." The giant said. Raven smiled and he put his arm around her. Blue energy was spinning around Raven's eyes, which looked like a fog that lifted from her head. She sighed.

 "So are you going to rest here awhile?" Mosh and Nomad said to Raven's dream body.

 "Actually i'm going to take a nap. I'll catch up with you later," She said to them stretching.

Raven fell asleep.

 Mosh and Nomad turned around. Bashir had vanished. Allicia turned into a little witch and jumped on a broomstick saying "up up and away," and disappeared through a  portal. Asuka gave nomad a hug and kissed him on the cheek. Mosh was angry for a second until Asuka gave him a hug and kissed him on the lips. Mosh stumbled back for a second and blushed. Asuka giggled and turned into a siberian tiger and knocked mosh down. She licked his face.

 "Bye bye for now," Asuka said and jumped out of the cave. She sprouted wings and flew away turning into a winged small dog.

 "Why are dreams with you so bizarre?" Mosh said to Nomad.

 "I don't know haha. hey want a dream with me?" Nomad asked.

 "Sure, why not, where are we going?"

 "Let's go back to the bio-dome."

 "Okay."

 Nomad created a mirror portal and smashed the glass with his astral tentacles. The vortex portal pulled them in. They landed in the bio-dome. There were little red imps crawling in and out of holes on the bio-dome glass. Mosh roared and became a green flying cobra. Nomad turned into a lion man super hero with a 5 on his chest. Nomad summoned a semi-sentient dijeridoo club and began beating the imps with it. Mosh flew around striking flame shots from the sky.

 "No," the imps said. "We are not dream demons. We are dreamers. We are remote viewers so this is a disguise, we are not supposed to be on this plane."

 "What? really?" Mosh said.

 One of the imps changed into a men in black, and then he showed them a remote viewer laser gun. He was familiar to Mosh. "Call your friend off." He telepathically told Mosh."

 "Nomad stop your clubbing... these are friends."

 "What?" Nomad said with an imp impaled on the tip on the blade of his club. He pulled the imp off. The guy dressed as the Men in Black said that they had to move the bio-dome to a safer location, That there were too many government remote viewers watching them and they they were going to help disguise it. But all of Nomad and Mosh's dream friends could find it just as easily.

 "Let's do it, I trust you," Nomad said.

 The Imps tunneled under the Bio-dome and lifted it out of the ground with a lot of grey dirt and rock. At the bottom of the hole in the ground was a curved surface of swirling energy.

 "That energy is the soul of the moon, the central energy surface. We are moving the bio-dome away from here and underground, closer o the central energy. This will make it more powerful and hidden under moon rock. to your friends and Allies the bio-dome will appear the same. To the hostiles just more moonscape." The man said.

 "Awesome," Nomad and Mosh said in unison. They replaced the moon rock in the hole and buried a small black curve in it with an antenna. The cube was about one foot square. The Antenna stuck up from the ground and a transparent image of the bio-dome appeared.

 "This is a holographic image replicator," Said the man in the black suit, " basically all it's doing is projecting an astral image of the bio-dome in it's old location. To you it looks ghostly, but to other Remote viewers it will appear as very solid, especially from a distance. When they get closer it will look more ghostly. This is to confuse them and waste their time. They will be attracted to it like moth's are to flame. This antenna also boradcasts that this is the location of the Bio-dome so that Remote Viewers will hone in on it."

 A bunch of imps hopped through the moon like fish do when something larger is chasing them. "Th real bio-dome has now been moved. Let's see it now." and they all teleported to the real bio-dome."

 "It looks exactly the same," Nomad exclaimed.

 "Well how the hell are we breathing? I mean how are we going to get to the sun, um... What I mean to say is, Isn't it going to be claustrophobic?" Mosh asked.

 "Well do you feel claustrophobic?" The man asked.

 "Well, no."

 "Exactly. Now let's see what it looks like from the outside."

 They teleported to the surface of the moon and nothing was there. "See with true sight," The man said. Mosh and nomad looked down and focused and they saw through the grey soil with the bio-dome underneath it. "And now you are close to the source," he said.

 "Awesome," Nomad said. The man turned back into an imp, winked at them, and then dove into the soil like it was water. He and the other imps waved at them, and then tunneled away.

 "That was weird!" Said Mosh, "Hanging around you just keeps getting weirder and stranger."

 "I know right? hey where do you want to go?"

 "Let's uh... he, lemme try and make a portal."

 "Ok, do it," Nomad said.

 Mosh summoned a black electric guitar with silver writing on it. He played a song and a portal opened. It was swirling black and white with purple and gold lightning around the edges. "Woah! that was easy," Mosh said.

 "You're a natural Bard. Let's go." Nomad said.

 Mosh was staring at the portal mouth agape. Nomad grabbed his wrist and they fell through. They tumbled into a French cafe. Nomad stepped behind the counter as there was no one there. Nomad changed into a lion man and started taking orders. mosh sat down at a table and was writing something. Nomad started serving coffees. They were somewhere in Hawaii.

 Asuka walked in dressed as a cute french girl. She was wearing striped stockings, small ballet shoes, a short black denim shirt, a white blouse, a small black denim jacket and a small black hat. She also had on a red scarf which accented her bright red lipstick and pale skin. She was holding a notebook and a flashing pen with LED lights on it. She was looking for someone. She spotted Mosh and said, "Ah there you are! I've been looking all over for you.". Mosh didn't seem to hear her as he was busy writing. Asuka was disappointed that he hadn't noticed her yet. She walked up to him and stood in front of him. Nomad was now a waiter and served coffee. Mosh finally stopped and saw her feet and then slowly looked up. She abruptly bent down and said, "Boo!" and he fell back in his chair a bit. He then regained his balance. He adjusted his glasses.

 "Oh hi," he said standing up, but sounding as if he didn't recognize asuka.

 Damn dream amnesia, Nomad thought. Asuka didn't notice his reaction and gave Mosh a hug and sat down.

 "It's good to finally meet you," Asuka said to Mosh playing along and she turned and winked at Nomad. Nomad walked over and took their order and no one there thought it was strange that he was a lion man.

 "Hello," Nomad said, "My name is Juargawn. and I will be your waiter for this lovely balmy afternoon. What would you guys like?"

 "Oh menus? can we have menus?" Mosh asked.

 "You don't need a menu. You can have anything you want. Plus everything here is free."

 "Wow really?" Said Mosh.

 "Yes, it's a dream cafe."

 "Well in that case I'll have an expresso and a slice of chocolate cheesecake." Asuka said.

 "A slice? Are you sure you don't want a whole cake?" Nomad asked her.

 "Well, in that case, I'll take two! A chocolate cheesecake, drizzled with peanut butter, and a caramel apple cheesecake. Um... and ice cream."

 "Which flavor?"

 "Um 31. 31 flavors."

 "Okay," Nomad laughed.

 "And I'll have a hard coffee," Mosh said.

 "Um, excuse me?"

  "A coffee with liquor in it. Vodka or rum works... whatever."

 "Okay, hard coffee. Cream in that?"

 "Yeah lots please."

 "And would you like dessert?" Mosh was staring at Asuka all done up.

 "Huh? um no thanks."

 Nomad walked to the counter and got the drinks ready. Asuka pulled out a stereo with a  karaoke microphone hooked up to it. She blushed when she started singing some cheezy J-Pop tunes to Mosh. Mosh summoned a guitar and began playing along. Nomad brought Mosh his hard coffee. "Your dessert will be right with you miss." Nomad said.

 Nomad decided to take his time with the dessert to make the dream seem longer. He thought it was all hilarious. Mosh began smoking and offered Asuka one. She slapped the cigarette out of his hand. Mosh's mouth was agape. Nomad made dessert. He made two giant cakes and 31 balls of ice cream. He was bringing it to their table when a grey blur slammed into Mosh. A hole opened in the floor and Asuka and Mosh fell through it, they were both screaming. A werewolf was pummeling Mosh's dream body. Nomad charged through the hole and saw the werewolf bite into Mosh's torso and ripped his upper body out. The werefwolf looked at Nomad as he gulped down Mosh's dream organs. He had red glowing eyes. Nomad smashed into the Werewolf and suddenly they were in space. It fell backwards and regained it's footing.

 "Who the f**k are you/" Nomad asked it.

 The Werewolf roared at Nomad and grew two large fangs. He had the head of a saber toothed tiger and the body of a were-wolf. which was all grey. He lunged and Nomad and pounced on him, knocking nomad down. He roared in Nomad's face and felt like a hot wind. "I'm Saberwolf, b***h!" he said. Nomad tossed Saberwolf off and summoned a shield and whip changing into a lava minotaur. Saberwolf lunged at Nomad again and tore into his chest as his face became stone. Nomad had no time to block with his shield so he opened his claws and changed into a jaguar man. They tumbled through space tearing at each other's flesh. Nomad dug his feet into Saberwolf and threw him off. noth of them had shreds of bloody flesh hanging off of them. Saberwolf charged again and Nomad's symbiote, koomo grew out of Nomad. Koomo was 30 feet high now and grabbed Saberwolf as he ran and picked him up. Koomo held Saberwolf up to his nose, sniffed him, grunted and tossed him through a Selene portal not far away. Selene winked at Nomad and then She and koomo vanished.

  Where's Mosh? Nomad thought. Nomad was now in the cave of the healing giant. Mosh was sitting there.

 "He's fine," roared the healing giant. Suddenly Mosh fell throught he floor again and screamed. The giant laughed. Nomad followed Mosh and grabbed onto his ankle. They wound up in some bar. Nomad recognized the place he had taken some of his dream friends to before. Nomad was the bartender and was a Lion-man again. No one notice, but maybe because they were in a dream bar. There were aliens and humans milling about. Mosh was wearing a black leather jacket and boots. He was sitting at the bar and his guitar was placed on the barstool nest to him. He was a bit of a big beast of a man and so was Nomad. There was a small stage in the corner with a mic and a stool at it. The walls were all light and colored wood. People were playing pool and smoking cigarettes.

 "What'll you have? Everything's free," Nomad told Mosh.  

 "Old Milwaukee," Said Mosh.

 "Uh, everything's free... you want... Here, let me make you the house brew. Just try it."
 
 Nomad poured him a glass of beer with a tab that said, "Amber Space Brew," and gave it to Mosh. He tried it and said, "That's one tasty beer! But now I want Tequila."

 Two giggly women walked up to Mosh. One was a brunette and the other was Blonde. They were curvy and bouncy. "Hi, we like your guitar playing. Well my friend does. I mean I like your music, but you're friend thinks your cute." Mosh looked confused.

 "My friend think you're cute? How old are you girls? Do I need to see your ID?" Nomad laughed.

 "Sh! well, we both think you're cute, actually. Do you have... um, are you taken?"

 "There's always room for one more Lady in my life," Mosh grinned.

 They gasped, "That's horrible!"

 He picked up his guitar. "Do you have a problem with Lady?" He asked.

 The word, "Lady," was written on his guitar in silver letters.

 "Oh you!" The second girl said. "Aren't you going to by us a drink?"

 "On the house!" Nomad said. "Well everything's free since it's a dream you know." Nomad laughed.

 "Is it?" Asked the brunette who was now petting Mosh's chest.
 

 The guitar transformed. It grew huge jaws and bit the woman. It was Asuka. She changed fully into herself. The woman jumped back a few feet and gasped. "Mosh what is this?" Asuka asked Mosh angrily.

 "I uh forgot."

 "Stupid dream amnesia," Asuka said and summoned a tennis racket with no net. She hit Mosh over the head with it and his head was through the hoop. Asuka yanked it which pulled him forward. The two girls grabbed asuka and told her to stop.

 Meanwhile, the far wall exploded inward and there was a man sitting atop a motorcycle on the rubbled as the dust cleared. He had bone white skin, red eyes with yellow pupils, bright red lips and yellow teeth. Hi head was knobby, and he had a large earring in his ear. He stepped off his bike, took off his jacket and threw it over his shoulder.

 "I feel like a drink," he yelled.

 "Not after you busted through the wall of my bar a*****e." Nomad said. Asuka and the two girls were still fighting over Mosh, They each grabbed for the handle of the tennis racket around Mosh's neck. Mosh was disoriented.

 "Hey f**k you barmaid! Make me a drink!"

 Nomad turned into a french maid. "Well what do you want handsome?" he asked.

 "Huh?" The man said confused. "I'll have a tall Frappucino Gelato."

  What the hell? Nomad thought, I'll just give him something with poison.

  "La la la," Nomad sang tunelessly as he wiggled his french maid butt and mixed up the man's drink. He poured a bottle that said "Shrinking Potion." He made some coffee with some mushy ice cream on top.

"Hello Ladies," The man said as he forced his way between Mosh and the fighting women. Nomad handed him the drink and he shrunk down to the size of a roach immediately.

 "Hey, you a*****e," he said to Nomad in a squeaky voice and teleported away. Everyone laughed. He was back instantly riding another motorcycle. He had a chain in his hand and he threw it over Asuka's neck. He yanked her to his chest. He grabbed one of the other women.

 "She is in pain," He said to Nomad and Mosh. "Ha, well, I have what I'm looking for anyway. I'll bid you a******s adieu." He threw Asuka screaming over his shoulder and had the other woman under his arm. He got on his bike and it started even though his hands were full. He rode off.

 "D****t, he has Asuka. Let's follow him" Mosh said.

  Nomad summoned his beast bike. And Mosh had a motorcycle That looked like a green Cobra bike. The hood was where the handle bars were. They followed Saberwolf's energy trail and went through a wormhole. They landed in a garden. Saberwolf had set the women down gently. He turned into The Beast from the disney movie. He touched their chins and they looked terrified.

 "The sick f**k," Mosh said slamming his fist into his palm. Mosh lunged forward changing into a Siberian tiger man. He knocked Saberwolf over and began pummeling him in the face. Saber wolf changed into his biker form and took the hits. He scowled at Mosh, and then threw him off. Mosh shot Astral tentacles out of his hand and closed them around Saberwolf. He picked him up and slammed him back and forth. He slammed so hard that the net broke and Saberwolf tumbled out. He rolled across the lawn. nomad made a portal and let Saberwolf roll through it. Mosh grabbed the woman and Asuka under each arm. "let's get out of here," he said and nomad nodded. Jet-packs appeared on them and they blasted off through a portal into the healing glen. Mosh set the women down. Asuka was okay, while the other woman looked confused and disoriented. "What's your name?" he asked the other one.

 "Jenn," she said. She looked out of place with her purse and hoop earrings.

 A grey blur flew through the glen  and knocked Mosh into a portal. Nomad followed.

 They fell through a portal in the sky and landed on a shallow river. Sabertooth was in his animal form. "Don't you know who i am/" Mosh said.

 "Yes, I know you. You b*****d, what the hell did you do with her?"

 "I don't know what the hell you are talking about. All I know is that you are really pissing me off."

 "That's the point dumbass." Said saberwolf.

 "Shut up," said Mosh roaring like a thousand cobras. "I AM NAGA!" He changed into a great green and white flying serpent. He flew through the air at Saberwolf. Saberwolf clawed at him, but Mosh wrapped around him and squeezed him in his coils. Raven appeared in the sky looking angelic.

 "Why aren't you doing anything?" She said to Nomad.

 "I think he's fine," Nomad said.

 Raven fired blasts of sunlight into Saberwolf's eyes. It blinded him. Then Raven sang a piercing note which seemed to deafen only Saberwolf. He grabbed his eyes and his ears. Mosh squeezed and bit him in the back between the shoulder blades. Saberwolf collapsed. "Let's chop off his head," Raven said.

 "I've injected him with a sleeping venom," Mosh said, "He won't be doing anything for a while."

 Raven alighted next to them in the river.

 "Well, who the hell was that? Some kind of Nightstalker/" Raven asked.

 "I don't know, he calls himself Saberwolf," Nomad replied.

 "He's nuts," Said Mosh.

 "He has an ancient grudge against you, maybe dating back to the time of Atlantis." Nomad said.

 "He's a dreamer like us? And what do you mean Atlantis? when did I live in atlantis? what are you talking about?"

 They all paused to look at Saberwolf's body floating towards a waterfall. "oh well," Nomad said and they all laughed. nomad's laughter began to change. "What? did i say Atlantis? Oh yeah I remember it all." Nomad laughed madly. He put his head in his hands. His dream body rose out of his astral body and created a vortex. The dream diverged.

 ***

  Nomad was practicing energy magic in a forest glen. Raven appeared, "Ah, my brother."

 "Ah, my sister," Nomad said, "We meet again,but for the first time in this life time." Raven smiled serenely.

 "You answered my call through dreams and now you we are here."

 "Yes, the beginning of the end is upon us we must make preparations for future lifetimes."

 
Aye," Raven walked up to Nomad and kissed his hand. "Greeting O lorder of Darkness and delight. My brother,"

 Nomad knelt and kissed her hand. "Greetings O Queen of Night, Terrible Goddess of the Moon."

 They took off flying flying to a high mountain overlooking the City of Mu. "Even now," Raven said, The Atlanteans Encroach. We will all die soon. The Cataclysm in nigh." They were watching an army of Atlanteans attacking the Walled City of Mu. They saw an energy field deflecting everything, but the Atlanteans were relentless. "We must gather the others."

 Nomad and Raven looked across atone another and formed a ball of energy with their third eyes. They sent it to scan for the Guardians of Sacred dreams: Mosh, Poet, and Aeona.

 They teleported to a room with a white pentagon shaped table in the center. There was a candle burning on it. Mosh looked like a stocky raccoon man gnome. Aeona and Poet were tall green elves. They were all seated at the table now.

 "I remember this guy," Mosh said to Nomad, "I'm the raccoon boy... I fought him in a dream months ago... he's me?"

 "Is this a past life?" Nomad asked Mosh. "Or is this a dream?"

 "Maybe it's both," Mosh said. And then they carried on as if it were real and relevant to the time. Mosh growled at Aeona and Poet.

 "We must set aside our differences for the greater good." Raven commanded.

 They all held hands around the table.

 "We are the Guardians of Sacred Dreams
We walk the ways unseen
Now we make a Scared Vow
to find each other every lifetime somehow.
First in dreams, then awake,
finding the lost, every soul we take
rediscovering ancient bond,
for we are all the children of Gawn."

 They solemnly nodded to one another. An earthquake shook where they sat. The building collapsed on them. Nomad was instantly killed along with Aoena and Poet. Raven died moments later. Mosh crawled out of the rubble with a broken body. He began digging through to find the others. A calvary of Atlanteans stormed through the wall riding dinosaurs and killed Mosh with something like a taser gun.

 ***

 Nomad was standing at the River with Mosh and Raven again.

 'Nomad are you okay?" Raven asked.

 "He's fine," Mosh said, "It's okay I remember it too Nomad."

  Nomad stood up and looked at them. He vowed to forget the whole episode of his Mu regression.

 "Saber wolf... needs healing," Nomad said to them.

  "The healing giants says..." Raven was saying.

 "I heard him too!" Nomad said

 "That a*****e?" Mosh said, "He kidnapped Asuka if you haven't forgotten."

 " well he may be an Ally one day." Nomad said.

 "Are you serious... he's messing up my dreams. Plus he kidnapped Asuka."  Mosh said a second time.

 "I know But Tooth use to mess up my dreams. Now he's healed and has become Joseph."

 "Well I don't know," Mosh said, " Crap! I'm going to wake up soon."

 "Okay bye," Nomad said.

 "No wait, how do I stay in a dream?" Mosh asked.

 "I don't know, how about you drink some water from the stream there?"

 Mosh drank the water.

 "Oh wow! it's so pure and refreshing."

 "Is it?" Raven asked.

 They all drank the water. They stuck their heads in and looked at each other. Raven and Nomad had heads like crocodiles. Mosh's head was like a cat fish.

 "Hey this is where I swam up river and met the River god." Nomad said.

 "Cool," Mosh said.

 "And he looked like you!" nomad said.

 "How do I look?" Mosh asked. he stood up and looked in his reflection in the river but he was still in his normal physical form. "Hm, no different."

 "you were just a catfish." Raven said and Nomad laughed.

  "So, did the water thing work?" Nomad asked.

 "Yeah, I don't feel like I am going to wake up... Oh sh.." mosh said as he disappeared from sight.


© 2011 ranma187


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on June 17, 2011
Last Updated on July 3, 2011