A Flowers Shell

A Flowers Shell

A Chapter by Archia

The flower held still in her cave. It watched as people passed, never noticing the little hole that would shed their eyes on the flower. They searched, they ran their eyes over the cave, but they never saw the gap. If they had, they would have found the flower, they would have found the truth. The flower waited for one to find it, waited for one to search hard enough to look through the hole and see it. But one never did. The flower was dying, growing smaller each day whilst people passed the cave. It’s stem bent, it’s petal grew weak and fell. Then one day, there was no longer any flower. People passed, and tried to look through the hole that was no longer there. They saw only the cave, and they would only see the cave. So they cried over the girl, and never discovered that there had been a hope, just waiting to be found. A hope that bent, that’s petal fell; and a life with it.



© 2012 Archia


Author's Note

Archia
It's about depression I'd say.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yes, I'd say it's about depression.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
1 Review
Added on November 7, 2012
Last Updated on November 7, 2012


Author

Archia
Archia

About
Really, I'm just one of you. Come in, sit down, grab a cup of tea and enjoy a good read (now that may be a questionable statement). If there's anything in any of my stories that you want to be exp.. more..

Writing
Is it Worth It? Is it Worth It?

A Story by Archia