That's Not A Homeless Man

That's Not A Homeless Man

A Chapter by AtomHeartZombie

"Oh my God." Said Johnny, "Dude, you ran over a homesless man!!" "Johnny!" said Lindsey, "This is that one lady that works at the patent office!" "Come on guys, get in the car, we got to get outta here!!" They all jumped in the car and drove off. "I can't believe I killed a person!!" said David, "I don't want to go to jail!!" "It's okay," said Johnny, "We can deal with this. Let's go to my house and relax." Just then a cop car screeched in front of them.
They hit the cop with full force. "Everyone, out of the car!!!" screamed David. Lindsey ran to the cop car, "He's still alive. Just passed out. Let's get out of here." They started running until hearing "Wait!" it was Johnny, and he was hi-jacking a car. "Come on guys! get in!" Lindsey looked at David and said, "We can't get into anymore trouble. Let's go."
While driving away the man chased them screaming "My car!! For the love of God!!!" BANG!! BANG!! "He's shooting at us!!!" screamed David. Just then a bullet broke the window and flew by Johnny, barely missing his right ear. "This guy isn't playing!!" Johnny said, "Just turn this corner," said Lindsey, "We can lose him if you also drove faster!!!" "Well I'm sorry," said Johnny, "It would be better if this Cher wasn't blasting!! I mean come on, you own a Mustang!"
They turned the corner and sped off, they were safe. "Dude!" said Johnny, "I can't believe we stole a Mustang! LIndsey, open the glove compartment, see if there's anything in there." Lindsey opened the glove compartment and said, "All there is in here is some Playboys and...." "And what?" Said David. "There's a gun in here. And $1000." "Jackpot!!" Said Johnny. "Now we're off to the freeway. Hopefully we can manage for awhile off this money. And we can only use the gun for protection."
Just then 10 cop cars stopped in front of them. "Get the protection!!" screamed Daivd, "The protection!!!!"
Lindsey pulled out the uzi and pointed it outside. "It won't shoot," said Lindsey. "Maybe the batteries aren't working," said Johnny. "Idiot." muttered David underneath his breath. Just as Lindsey got back inside the window the gun started firing. "THROW IT OUTSIDE!!!!" screamed David. Lindsey then threw it outside while screaming. "Just keep driving," said David, "ram through the cop cars." "Hehehe. Sure buddy." said Johnny with a evil grin on his face.
BAM!!!! They rammed through the cop cars. "Yee - hoo!" yelled Johnny. "Turn off here," said David, "this will take us to the freeway." They then drove off. "Let's go to our houses," said Lindsey, "You know, get some clothes, supplies?" "True." said David, "Let's go to my house first."
David ran inside his house and grabbed his clothes and some Cheetos. And also some CDs. "Okay, let's go." said David as he entered the car. Johnny drove over to his place and ran inside. He didn't grab clothes but he grabbed some beer and a t-shirt. "I'm a genius, yes?" asked Johnny. "No." they both said. "Let's go," said Johnny.
"Okay," said Johnny as he drived down the freeway, "Here's my idea, now stay with me.... we become strippers." "Just shut-up Johnny." said David. "Hey guys," said Lindsey, "Las Vegas is a few hours from here. You wanna go and get us some money for the trip." Johnny and David then grinned at each other.


© 2010 AtomHeartZombie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

187 Views
Added on January 18, 2010
Last Updated on January 18, 2010


Author

AtomHeartZombie
AtomHeartZombie

Merced, CA



About
I'm just trying to write some stuff that I hope will make people laugh. more..

Writing
I I

A Chapter by AtomHeartZombie


II II

A Chapter by AtomHeartZombie