David's Journal (The End)

David's Journal (The End)

A Chapter by AtomHeartZombie

David's Journal
August 16, 2007


Well, hello journal. I can't believe I've been in here for two months already. This whole prison thing really sucks. At least me and johnny are able to stay in the same prison. I didn't feel really welcome while in here at first but, since Johnny is such a outgoing guy, me and him got to make new friends. Even though we have some friends here, (they're pretty tough too) there is still no greater thing like being home.
In fact, Lindsey shouldn't have jumped off the Hoover Dam. I mean, prison isn't THAT bad. Sure, me and Johnny miss her everyday, but we're not sad. I mean it's not like we could have done anything to stop her. She's in charge of her own life. It was her own decision to jump and she just went with it. Wow, I'm trailing off here. What was I writing about before that? Haha. Oh yeah, how much I hate prison.
Yeah, even Johnny hates this place. We used to always talk about how we were going to break out of this place the first month and a half we were here. At least it helped pass the time. Speaking of Johnny he's coming to visit me in my cell right now! He's pretty excited about leaving this place as well. Oh yeah, I haven't written this down yet. Me and Johnny got visited by this scientist guy the other day.
He told us he can get us out of prison in under a month. In fact, we're leaving this place to go to his hospital tomorrow. We're going to be able to live there until we're let go. All we have to do is let him do this thing on us called the DeLarge Treatment. Well, that doesn't sound too bad...


© 2010 AtomHeartZombie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on January 18, 2010
Last Updated on January 18, 2010


Author

AtomHeartZombie
AtomHeartZombie

Merced, CA



About
I'm just trying to write some stuff that I hope will make people laugh. more..

Writing
I I

A Chapter by AtomHeartZombie


II II

A Chapter by AtomHeartZombie