Dave's Odyssey

Dave's Odyssey

A Chapter by AtomHeartZombie

After having the front window of their car smashed in Dave ran out of the car as fast as he could. He kept running and running without looking back. He kept running until he was in the blinding lights of the Vegas strip. He then looked behind him while breathing heavily to see if those freaks were following him. He noticed that they were not. But neither were Johnny or Lindsey. He wondered if he should go back and get them but thought it too dangerous to go back.
After walking for about 2 minutes David then asked himself if he grabbed the money. He checked his pockets frantically and then found his money. He counted it one thousand bucks in cash. He felt good knowing that even in the face of ceratin death he still worries about money. He then started walking down the strip feeling a little better. A homeless man was sitting down on the ground and saw that David had all that money.
The homeless man, let's call him Rick, got up and walked up to a man that was just about to have the greatest thrill of his life. Rick walked up to him and said "Hey, man, I saw all that money you had and thought you might be willing to give just a little bit to a man in need." David heard nothing of this. Instead he heard the groan of a zombie. David looked at Rick and saw a rotting face wearing tatterd clothes. David then screamed "No! NO! Get away you ugly thing!!!" Rick then said "Well, dude, I mean I'm not nice on the eyes or anything bu.."
Rick's sentence was then savagely interrupted with a punch to the face. "Okay," said David, "I just got face to face with a zombie. This is freaking me out." Dvaid then turned around and saw a Vegas full of zombies. "No!" Screamed David, "NOOOO!!!! I won't let you foul beasts eat me!! All of you! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" David then started to run. He started running as fast as he could to find a hotel or casino.
He ran through walking, rotting, flesh. He kept trying to wonder if this was a dream or if the worl as he knew it was going to end. What was worse were what the buildings had written on them. �"ОСТИНИЦА ПРЯМО �-�"ЕСЬ! and �"ОСТИНИЦА И СТРИППЕРЫ! МНО�"О СЕ�"О�"НЯ �'ЕЧЕРОМ ТОЛЬКО! David was going through the worst night of his life. A man walking by saw David going through his fit and decided to confront him.
"Hey man," he said, "are you alright? Do you need help?" David heard only groaning and saw a rotting corpse groaning in his face. It's eyeball coming out of it's skull and it's jaw on the edge of falling off. David knew nothing else to do but punch this zombie as hard as he could. Not knowing he was breaking an innocent man's nose. Just then David heard a familiar voice. "David! Hey David! It's Johnny! Johnny and Lindsey!"
Johnny and Lindsey ran up to David who fell to the ground. David looked up at them and saw zombie versions of Johnny and Lindsey. "No!" Yelled David, "I can't believe that they got to you guys! You're zombies too!!" The corpse of Johnny then looked at the corpse of Lindsey and said "Oh no, Lindsey. I think the LSD is having a bad effect on him." The corpse then looked David in the eyes and said "Sorry buddy but this is for your own good." The Corpse of Johnny then punched David in the face and knocked him out.


© 2010 AtomHeartZombie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on January 18, 2010
Last Updated on January 18, 2010


Author

AtomHeartZombie
AtomHeartZombie

Merced, CA



About
I'm just trying to write some stuff that I hope will make people laugh. more..

Writing
I I

A Chapter by AtomHeartZombie


II II

A Chapter by AtomHeartZombie