Leaving Las Vegas

Leaving Las Vegas

A Chapter by AtomHeartZombie

David woke up with a terrible headache. He got up from the floor of a hotel room. He looked around and saw his bed was made as though he didn't even sleep in it. In fact, he doesn't even think he did sleep in it. He can't even remember last night. He then stood up and walked out of his room into the living room of the penthouse. Johnny was watching the television and turned around to see David. "Hey there sunshine." said Johnny, "How are you feeling today?" David looked a him with a face that looked both annoyed and confused.
"Johnny," said David, "Do you remember anything that happened last night?" Johnny then turned back to the television and replied, "Of course I do. Dude, if it wasn't for you we wouldn't be sleeping in this penthouse." David was confused by this. "Wait," he said, "What do you mean 'We wouldn't be sleeping in this penthouse'?" Johnny then turned back around and said, "Okay, here's the story. We were going to sleep in the car last night but then you woke up and told us about your 'BIG idea' or something. So anyway, we got out of the car and you pulled out your thousand bucks."
Johnny then thought about what he had said. "Hey!" said Johnny, "YOU had the thousand bucks! Me and Lindsey thought it was stolen by those thughs or something." "Wait," said David, "There were thugs?" "Nevermind," replied Johnny, "Anyway, back to the story. So you pull out your money and we hit the roulette table. You bet all the money on black and you won! But you didn't stop there. No, you kept going and going. Man, you were doing great. So after we won thousands of dollars we went out for drinks and you got WASTED dude!"
David then looked down and tried to remeber last night as best as he could. But he just couldn't. Everything was a blur. "So the money from last night is for this penthouse?" David asked. "Yep," replied Johnny, "Now can you please shuddup? I'm watching this news thing about this thing called the 'DeLarge treatment'. It's where these criminals and stuff can get out of jail early if they get super brainwashed and stuff. It's pretty sick."
"Yeah, that's great," replied David. "What time is it?" Johnny then turned around and said "Three in the afteroon." David wasn't suprised. After all, he thought, Johnny said he did get pretty wasted. Just then the toilet flushed. David turned around and saw a topless woman walk out of the bathroom. "Hey.' was all that she said. "Wait a second," said David, "Are you a, ummm, well you know." "A hooker?" she replied. "Yes," said David trying to only stare at her face. "Yes, I am." she replied.
"We didn't, you know, 'do it' last night, did we?" asked David. The hooker then laughed. "No," she replied, "Your friend over there thought it would be pretty cliché if he got a hooker at Vegas. So he just paid me to hang out with you guys all night." David then turned to see Johnny looking at them and smiling. David then turned back to the hooker and asked, "But why are you topless?" She then smiled and said, "Like I said, your friend wanted it to be cliché."
"Well, that makes sense." replied David. Right after saying that there was a knock at the door. "Hooker," said Johnny, "Get the door." The hooker then grabbed a bath robe and put it on. She walked towards the door and looked through the peep-hole. "Hey guys," she said, "It looks like some cops." Johnny then jumped up from his chair and looked at David. "Come on," said David, "Let's hide. And hooker, just pretend like you don't know we're here."
The hooker then nodded her head. "Good." said David, "Come on Johnny, let's hide in the other room." The two of them then ran into the room that Lindsey was in. They closed the door after getting in. Lindsey was in there drying her hair with a towel and she turned around to see Johnny and David in there. "What are you guy's doing in-" she was then cut off by David. "There are cops at the door," he whispered, "We need to hide." Lindsey then nodded her head and they got under the bed.
"Eww," said Johnny, "Why is the floor so sticky?" "Dude," replied David, "I don't even want to guess." After about six minutes of waiting they could hear footsteps in the room. "Okay you guys, you can get out." It was the hooker. David then lifted up the blanket just a bit to only see a pair of bare feet. "Okay you guys," said David, "It's safe for use to go out now." The three of them then got out from under the bed. The hooker then looked at them with a confused face and said, "The cops were looking for you three. What did you do, rob a casino or something?"
Lindsey got up and said, "No. We accidentally killed a woman." David then ran out into the living room. When he came back he saw the hooker's face looked very pale. "Here," he said, "Thanks for all the time you gave us." He then handed her five thousand dollars. He then walked to the door and she left without saying anything. "Okay," said David, "We need to find a way to leave this hotel un-suspected." "Oh!" said Johnny, "I know! We tie up all the bed sheets together and climb out of the window like in Rapunzel!"
David and Lindsey then looked at him with faces that said "Dude, you're such a moron." "Well, screw you guys!" said Johnny, "Rapunzel is freaking amazing!" David the looked at Lindsey and could see her smiling. "You have an idea, don't you?" asked David. Lindsey's smile grew bigger as she nodded


© 2010 AtomHeartZombie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on January 18, 2010
Last Updated on January 18, 2010


Author

AtomHeartZombie
AtomHeartZombie

Merced, CA



About
I'm just trying to write some stuff that I hope will make people laugh. more..

Writing
I I

A Chapter by AtomHeartZombie


II II

A Chapter by AtomHeartZombie