Lindsey and Johnny's Adventure

Lindsey and Johnny's Adventure

A Chapter by AtomHeartZombie

Let's go back 25 minutes.


After having the front window of their car smashed in Johnny ran out as fast as he could. One of the gang members then shouted "Hey! That bloke's trying to run away!" Johnny looked behind him in horror, the entire gang was now chasing him while hooting and hollering. Johnny didn't know what to do now. He figured he should just stop and let the beating be over with, it's not like the would kill him, they would just beat him close to death.
Right after he stopped he heard the roar of the Mustang behing him, Lindsey was inside and she was revving up the engine. She stuck her had outside the window and yelled at the gang, "You guy's think you're funny or something? Well do I have a joke for you! What did my grill say to your face?" She then pressed her foot on the brake and sped towards the gang. The leaders face turned the palest of pales as he looked at his friends.
Without saying anything they gang started to run, but Lindsey didn't chase them, instead she just drove towards Johnny. She stopped in front of Johnny and opened up the side door. "Get in." She said. "Thanks for that," said Johnny, "Now let's go run them over." Lindsey looked at him with a look that said "are you kidding me?" "Fine." said Johnny like a pouting baby. "Well," said Lindsey, "I guess we should find David." "Yeah," said Johnny, "Let's go."
It didn't take them long to find David. He was running around like a lunatic straight out of Battle Creek Sanitarim. "Okay," said Johnny, "park the car." Johnny and Lindsey ran up to David who was on the ground. David looked up at them with a horrified look. "No!" Yelled David, "I can't believe that they got to you guys! You're zombies too!!" The Johnny then looked Lindsey and said "Oh no, Lindsey. I think the LSD is having a bad effect on him." Johnny then looked David in the eyes and said "Sorry buddy, but this is for your own good." Johnny then punched David in the face and knocked him out. "Come on," said Johnny, "Let's get him to a hotel."
Johnny and Lindsey then picked up David and saw all the faces staring down at them. Johnny tried to think up something to tell them but instead just said nothing and walked away with David and Lindsey. "Well," said Lindsey, "Where are we going to stay? I checked the compartment and there's no money left." "Oh," said Johnny, "Well I guess we'll just have to sleep in the car tonight."


© 2010 AtomHeartZombie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on January 18, 2010
Last Updated on January 18, 2010


Author

AtomHeartZombie
AtomHeartZombie

Merced, CA



About
I'm just trying to write some stuff that I hope will make people laugh. more..

Writing
I I

A Chapter by AtomHeartZombie


II II

A Chapter by AtomHeartZombie