Chapter Three: Brothers

Chapter Three: Brothers

A Chapter by MadeCheaply

They went from the bottom floor of damp blood stained to the top floor with hardwood floors and expensive campange. The new room was luxorious, with long windows that went from the floor to the ceiling all alongside their room showing off the now more beautiful side of the town Bacillo.

"Brother, don't you think that now that we have all this money we should go and buy an actual house? Maybe rebuild ours?" Alphonse had asked pushing his hair from his face and looked to his brother that was staring out the large window that seemed to be dangerous esspecially if someone were to fall out of it, they would have nothing to grab onto the stay up. it made him wonder.

"Not yet Al, there are some things this town still has to offer don't you think?" he asked and smiled turning his head. He looked a lot healthier seeing as how they came across their fortune only a week ago, Edward had changed a little. The fuzz of his chin had been shaved off and he kept his clothes in more proper attire, as well as he hadn't even thought about drinking.

Besides the fine wine that came with the room.

"Well it's good to see you being positive again" Alphonse said with a grin and Edward turned. He stared at his reflection in the window, his golden eyes fixated and he looked at his brother using the mirrors reflection.

"Me to, and I don't ever plan on letting anyone hurt me again..." he said and balled up a fist before relaxing, "Say, why don't we go through town? I am sure there are much finer things here than just the casinos" he said.

Al put a hand to his chin, "Your right! there are other attractions...like...music, dance performances, OH! Even plays and theatre" He said now seeming excited.

Edward chuckled, "Right, lets go" he said.

The two brothers had rushed around into different area's of the suite and got dressed in more casual but nice clothes none the less.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"That was delicious!" Edward said rubbing his full stomach. The two had made their way out of a 5 star restaurant after a play they had just seen and were walking their way down the street to work off the extra weight they had gained.

"True, but I think they could have put more Sage into the sauce" Al said putting in his own crit and Edward shrugged it off, and noted to go back to that place to eat again sometime.

It seemed to have been a good day. They crossed the street at a night and continued alongside the sidewalk. Suddenly a hand grabbed onto Edward pantleg and he turned to see a man holding on so tight his knuckles were turning pale.

"Sir...can you spare me but a dollar" He said, his voice hoarse and choky like he had smoke way to many cigarettes.

"Im sorry sir but I do-..." he stopped and reached around, he just remembered he was a millionare, but all the bills he had were much to big.

Alphonse fidgeted, "U-Uhm..." he said. He wasn't sure with what they should do. He could just be the usual scam artist after every cent when they don't need it, or he was really in desperate need for a dollar.

"Here sir" Alphonse said pushed out a 20, "Just take it, and don't make us regret giving it to you" he said.

The man jumped up, his greasy solt and pepper colored hair stuck to his face and his face scretched showing dark holes where his teeth were missing, "Thank-ya so much m'boy! ya'wont regrt et!" he said taking it and watched Ed and Al walk away.

"That was...nice..." Edward said and looked over at his brother.

"It's hard to know who really needs it you know?" Alphonse said and gave a sigh before smiling, "Lets not talk about it, how about that play brother!" He said.

"Yeah, that was fantastic, and the girl was cute" he chuckled.

"Yeah she was" Al commented.



© 2011 MadeCheaply


Author's Note

MadeCheaply
Bacillo is the name of the town.
Bacillo=Poker in Latin

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

waiting for more. loved it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


ALPHONSE!!! >.< That cute girl better have been Ayumi!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 13, 2011
Last Updated on October 16, 2011
Tags: fullmetal alchemist edward alpho


Author

MadeCheaply
MadeCheaply

Silent Hill, MO



About
Hey there, my designer name is Made but most call me Ayumi or Ozzy. I do what I want as long as someone somewhere sees it than it doesn't matter. My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShukketsuS.. more..

Writing
Entry: #0 Entry: #0

A Chapter by MadeCheaply


Am I Alone Am I Alone

A Story by MadeCheaply