Chapter Seven: Grief

Chapter Seven: Grief

A Chapter by MadeCheaply

The opacity darkened as Edward opened his eyes. He felt his eyes adjust to the light and suddenly felt a head rush and he cringed at the sudden migraine. He wasn't sure at what happened, all he remember was eating a really good steak.
"Ah your awake brother" he heard his brother call out. He turned to see Alphonse sitting in a chair wearing casual attire. "I was wondering if you were ever going to wake up" he said.
Edward sat up a bit more seeing that he was in a strange bed, white, metal raining. The room was all monochromatic. 
He was in a hospital. 
"Oh I didn't choke on my own food did I" he said feeling embarrassed just thinking about it.
"Oh no uhm actually we don't know what happened but it costed the Chef's job" he said.
Edward looked up from his downward gaze. "What?"
"Koda, I can't place her last name right now, but she was fired last night because she poisoned your food" he said.
"What!" Edward crocked and remembered how the situation went down.
He was eating a delicious steak when suddenly a woman rushes out claiming it wasn't ready, and then. Black.
"I don't know her, why would she poison me?" he asked and Alphonse shrugged.
"I don't know, I had a talk with her before the manager came, she quote unquote "I have never seen him before, why would I attempt to murder the guy"
Edward couldn't believe what he was hearing and stood up. He felt good regardless. He had been in fire and ice, it would take more than a little poison to get rid of him.
He walked over to the window opening the linen curtain opening it up to see night. "Uhm, how long was I out cold?" he questioned running his hand over the windowsill. Dustless.
"Well you went in around 8pm, and it's now about 6" Alphonse said. The more Edward fixated his gaze out the window the more he saw that there was a storm outside. Cars still however sped over highways and people crowded streets only from Edwards view the umbrella's made them invisible from up above.
He couldn't help but feel small pity and remorse...as well as curiosity to why he would be poisoned.
Alphonse looked at the bedside table and lifted up a newspaper.
"I think I should go... apologize, or try and figure out a way to get that girl her job back" he said. "Should could have kids or people she has to take care of" Edward stated and heard his brother gasp.
"What what?" he asked.
Al's eyes were wide as her turned the newspaper to his brother to see them both on the front page. 

Poisoned Prince, Newbie Millionaire Edward Elric Poisoned at local restaurant

"Ed, this talks about everything, how do they know so much about us!" he said as his brother ripped it from his hand and began reading, his eyes shifting from left to right. "It even is bad talking the cook, she was accused of something she didn't do" he said.
"She was framed!"


© 2012 MadeCheaply


Author's Note

MadeCheaply
Ahh It has been so long!
Yes Koda, your a killa!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I TOLD HIM HIS STEAK WASN'T READY
FOOL SHOULDA LISTENED.

>:(

Lol jk xDD

Im so glad to see you coming back to this

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
1 Review
Added on February 25, 2012
Last Updated on February 25, 2012
Tags: fullmetal alchemist jackpot gamb


Author

MadeCheaply
MadeCheaply

Silent Hill, MO



About
Hey there, my designer name is Made but most call me Ayumi or Ozzy. I do what I want as long as someone somewhere sees it than it doesn't matter. My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShukketsuS.. more..

Writing
Entry: #0 Entry: #0

A Chapter by MadeCheaply


Am I Alone Am I Alone

A Story by MadeCheaply