Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chapter Six: Wooden Spoons and White Hats

Chapter Six: Wooden Spoons and White Hats

A Chapter by MadeCheaply

"A beef tenderloin with blue-berry sauce?" Edward questioned and the waiter stiffened.
"Sir i would suggest that, I believe it's what makes this restaurant famous besides the pasta" he said and fidgeted with his pen over his order pad. He pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose making his emerald eyes seem to glow.
"Brother just order something already!" Alphonse whispered harshly. 
"I will have that"!" Edward said folding up his menu and handed it to the waiter who left.
"Ahh it always smells really good in here" Edward said leaning back in his chair and looked around. A Friday night in a nice restaurant was busier than he imagined, he pictured everyone at the casino, or clubs.
"Since when did you get so involved and picky with your food?" Al asked and stared at the small but decorative centerpiece on the table. I was marble, with curves standing no taller than 6 inches. Just solid marble, but he couldn't help but find it nice to look at.
"When you have nothing to do, you have to find things to take in particular. We are rich after all now, we may as well take advantage of it" Edward said and watched his brother narrow his eyes.
"Alphonse...and what I mean by taking advantage of it is NOT spending it wastefully" he said and took a sip of his wine that was pink and bubbled slightly, that meant it wasn't that strong.
"Perhaps this time you wont go on and fall in love so quickly" Alphonse mumbled and it went quiet, even the chatter and noise in the restaurant didn't seem to break there silence.
By the time the food had come out, not a word had been said and they began to dine.
"This...is fantastic" Edward said as he chewed the steak and blueberry sauce in his mouth. 
"Ahh well our chefs put a lot of thought into the food" The waiter said putting his hands together and bowed gratefully while Edward ate...not SO gracefully.
"I will definitively be back for more of this" Edward chuckled sipping his wine.
Alphonse let out a chuckle and dug into his food.
Everything seemed delicious, and the dinner went off greatly.
There was yelling and screaming from behind the kitchen doors and everyone stopped to see a woman and 2 other men chasing after her, the woman and one man were chefs, wearing white hats and white aprons, however the woman had a wooden spoon sticking out of her apron pocket, the other man was Ed and Al's waiter. 
""The sauce wasn't done yet" The woman growled hysterically.
"Chef it was just fine" the man said.
"Please don't disturb out customers" The waiter said rubbing his hands together nervously as everyone stared at the commotion.
The woman marched right up to Edward and ripped the plate out from underneath him and Al choked slightly trying to hold back his laughter.
Edward was mortified.
"No really it does taste fine now just...give me back my food" he said looking up at the woman.
She judged she was about his height, maybe a few inches shorter, early 20s late teens. She had impossibly long hair that was long even for a pony tail, and ocean blue eyes.
"Are you sure, you can't lie to me, I am head chef here and when I see something wrong with something it's usually wrong" she said. 
"There is absolutely....positively....nothing, wrong with this sauc__" he was cut off.


© 2011 MadeCheaply


Author's Note

MadeCheaply
Sorry, it has been a long time, i will try to get them out faster.
Oh look
A wild Koda appears
the ultra balls...throw them.
(Not making a fat joke, its just funny)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OH WOW.
XD
Wow....Koda needs some ritalin. I was like "Who's that crazy lady!?" but then I saw it was Koda and I was like "....xDDDD" NICE ONE!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
1 Review
Added on October 25, 2011
Last Updated on December 5, 2011
Tags: fullmetal alchemist edward alpho


Author

MadeCheaply
MadeCheaply

Silent Hill, MO



About
Hey there, my designer name is Made but most call me Ayumi or Ozzy. I do what I want as long as someone somewhere sees it than it doesn't matter. My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShukketsuS.. more..

Writing
Entry: #0 Entry: #0

A Chapter by MadeCheaply


Am I Alone Am I Alone

A Story by MadeCheaply