Chapter Four: Betrayal

Chapter Four: Betrayal

A Chapter by MadeCheaply

POV EDWARD
I remember walking in through those front doors.
Alphonse had finally returned to his body, and I now had time to rest, to regain.
"ED! AL!" A familiar voice shrieked and sudden;y i felt her arms around me.
Winry, his blond hair pulled back as usual and a flowery dress on. For some reason I blushed.
"Im so glad your home" she teared up looking at me and took her arms off from around my neck.
Alphonse and seen how she reacted, it was obvious that she was more interested in me for some reason, which I didn't understand, we had all been friends since we were little, why all the sudden attention on me. I brushed my hair from my face and sighed, "How have you been Winry" I said.
She blushed which made mine darker. "I-I have been worried...about you Ed" she spoke.

After that things seemed to go uphill.
I finally had time to stick around.
Alphonse went off on his own thing.
And I had mine.
Somehow I got caught up in dating Winry. Which was okay it seemed. The usual routine. But it was weird, she said I love you the first day, I didn't know how to respond. When i said it back I didn't feel it. But I guess then it felt like it was real.
I was only a kid after all.
And things never got heavy, we kissed a few times, stayed the night at each others houses a couple times but that was it.

A couple years later, when the day came, I finally was engaged and everything seemed to be set up for this grand fantastic wedding. I figured, if she really loved me, and I cared for the girl she portrayed herself to be than marrying her was the option. I wanted to settle down. I knew Al had no problem with meeting girls, but Winry was all I knew, so in some crazy twisted way, maybe I was suppose to.
I am not one to believe in fate but I believed that I was suppose to. Hehe it's funny how things seemed to work out I suppose.
.
.
.
She never showed up...
She left me there at the alter of this beautiful wedding she managed to use every cent of my money for except for what little I had kept in a savings which was actually Al's. He did half the work, so he got half the earnings, which he denied most off because he likes to help me out. His OH SO RESPONSIBLE BIG BROTHER!...

I stare out the window, my reflection was just as sad as i was as I slowly spin the golden liquid in my wine glass around. I wasn't getting drunk, it was just a taste. but in all actuality, I know I am hopeless. 

I break from my concentration and sigh. "It's all her fault" I say out loud only to realize I was in the room alone, once again Al was out doing his own thing.
It was true however, it was her fault, she played me like a harp and tore away the strings, but it was okay. The love felt empty like it was missing something. 
How could I ever recover from such bizarre memories that don't even make sense now.
I loved her, but at the same time i didn't.
I was glad that she was out of my life but at the same time she drives me to seek out what missing.
No more.
I can handle myself, and I wont let anybody ruin my life again.
I cheers my reflection with the glass and take a sip smiling softly, the neon lights down in the city glistered and decorated the reflection and I took another big sigh.
"Here's to Ed" I say into the glass and finish it off.


© 2011 MadeCheaply


Author's Note

MadeCheaply
Now you may notice how that order of this is scattered, it's because im trying to go for Edwards thoughts. Not trying to stay in order, his brains are scattered and hers thinking so just leave me alone!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think I follow ..have to go back and see who she is and if she is tranny or prefers dresses, its ok ..just get lost ..very good action though..

Posted 12 Years Ago


D:< WINRY!!! THAT NO GOOD &^%#$%@^*&%^$%#*$!!!!! I WANT TO KILL HER HOW DARE SHE!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 16, 2011
Last Updated on October 16, 2011
Tags: fullmetal alchemist edward alpho


Author

MadeCheaply
MadeCheaply

Silent Hill, MO



About
Hey there, my designer name is Made but most call me Ayumi or Ozzy. I do what I want as long as someone somewhere sees it than it doesn't matter. My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShukketsuS.. more..

Writing
Entry: #0 Entry: #0

A Chapter by MadeCheaply


Am I Alone Am I Alone

A Story by MadeCheaply