Chapter Five: Her promise

Chapter Five: Her promise

A Chapter by MadeCheaply

"You want to do to another play Al?" Edward said crossing his arms over his chest seeming annoyed. "Well not exactly, we have seen plenty of plays this week, hmm there was a pianist we had seen yesterday along with a remastered version of Romeo and Juliet, and before that there was some sort of thriller we had seen, I am thinking about a poetry play today!' he gleamed.
Edward raised and eyebrow wondering "What is God's name is a Poetry play" he said.
"Well I don't know the exact name but it's a play only instead of scripts they speak poetically" he explained and blew some of his dirty honey hair from his forehead and slipped his hair into a ponytail which he had yet to do in a very long time.
"Ughh your killing me, I don't want to go anywhere" Edward said and pointed, "Hmmm tell you what, how about this, we go, but after we go to that restaurant again and you will have yourself a deal" Edward stated and it was made official.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two brothers were seated in a crowd, rows of red lounge chairs went back while the front held the stage. it seemed to be set to look like a house that you could see into obviously, and then you could see how the outside was decorated to look like a rainy day.

The play started out with two people, a man and a woman, both arguing harmonically and outside sound effects went off showing that outside it was thundering. 
the crowd gasped, everything moving fast on the stage.
The two parents fought consistently, beating each other, Edward had to keep reminding himself it was just an act.
But it seemed so real. The woman had mossy blond hair that was ratty and tangled and brown eyes while the father seemed wrinkled, not with age, but with what he had been, and alcoholic obviously was the part.
When suddenly the scene changed to a girl, and a boy. the girl had black hair that just barely reached her shoulders and bright blue eyes. the boy had a ash color to his hair and green eyes, his expression that played on his face was obviously indicating he wanted his way.
Suddenly the intense stage began to stop and it went quiet as the girl cried feeling hopeless. She pushed away the boy. Everything as still as death as he was gone, even the parents seemed to be dead, not the center of stage now. Both brothers eyes opened up and they could hear faint words, they got loud louder as they heard the words leak out of the young girls mouth.


What you see is nothing compared to the real thing
a piece of flesh
a hunk of meat
thats all you seem to see of me
I have a secret
one behind these cyan eyes
one that could make you sick
one that might make you cry
BUT PLEASE DONT LET THAT SCARE YOU!
I am only a lonely girl
who's cold and alone
and seems lost in this world
Please hold me, and never let go
Whisper in my ear, and tell me its okay
and send the shivers down my neck
avoid the sadness in my eyes
and find the glint of hope that resides
in the confines of my mind
I want love
I want pain
I want everything as long as you give that to me
because as long as it's someone who truly cares
I am willing to go through any scares
Save me from myself, and I promise to do anything of your command.
that I promise
but only if you promise to love me.

The curtains began to close on the girl and everybody cheered, it wasn't a happy ending, but the meaning was that she finally got to speak.
"Okay so did you like that?" Edward said. Alphonse nodded.
"uhm...yeah, I did, it just seemed a little to real for my taste...she said that a little to passionately" he said.
"Oh your over reacting, COME ON IM HUNGRY! Now I am all depressed, now I am starving" Edward said dragging him out of the theater.
The girls voice kept going through his mind, her poem, could she have written that herself he thought.
he shrugged, "Oh well, lets go get you that food you have been day dreaming a lot about" he said with a chuckled and Edward licked his lips.
"Now we are talking.


© 2011 MadeCheaply


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

MadeCheaply
yes, I wrote the poem in this chapter XD Don't judge, it all will make sense.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

YAY!!! AYUMI!!! :DD I can tell, yknow. o3o

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
1 Review
Added on October 17, 2011
Last Updated on October 17, 2011


Author

MadeCheaply
MadeCheaply

Silent Hill, MO



About
Hey there, my designer name is Made but most call me Ayumi or Ozzy. I do what I want as long as someone somewhere sees it than it doesn't matter. My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShukketsuS.. more..

Writing
Entry: #0 Entry: #0

A Chapter by MadeCheaply


Am I Alone Am I Alone

A Story by MadeCheaply