Family? I don't fit in...

Family? I don't fit in...

A Chapter by BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

The next morning I made breakfast as usual and headed out the door. 
"Where are you going?" Clay was so nosy! 
"I'm going to move in with a friend that I met. I already asked Sam and Barbra and they are fine with it as long as I trust my friend." Clay got suspicious and looked me up and down. 
"Is your so called friend a boy?" Damn. I was going to have to lie. 
"Nope it’s a girl." I put my best brother I'm telling the truth look on, and he smiled. 
"Have fun. Visit often." "Ok I will. I'll just send for my stuff." I walked out the door and poofed to the same alley I was in yesterday and transformed. God it felt good to be me again, and as my magic settled, I realized that it felt right. I walked out of the alley and started wondering around, hoping to find Draco again and hoping he would invite me to live with him and Lucius. 
I got bored so I went into a music store and bought a mini amp and electric guitar. I also picked a microphone headset that was battery powered. I felt like rocking out, so I just stood outside the store and started to play random cords. Then I thought of the perfect song. Dance with the Devil I wrote it myself. Man I hoped wizard music was as cool as muggle music. I started the chorus and sang.

Here I stand, helpless and left for dead Close your eyes, so many days go by
Easy to find what's wrong Harder to find what's right
I believe in you  I can show you that I can see right through
All your empty lies, I won't stay long In this world so wrong
Say goodbye, As we dance with the devil tonight
Don't you dare look at him in the eye As we dance with the devil tonight
Trembling, crawling across my skin Feeding your cold, dead eyes
Stealing the life of mine I believe in you
I can show you that I can see right through All your empty lies, I won't last long
In this world so wrong Say goodbye,
As we dance with the devil tonight Don't you dare look at him in the eye
As we dance with the devil tonight Hold on. Hold on
Say goodbye, As we dance with the devil tonight
Don't you dare look at him in the eye As we dance with the devil tonight
Hold on. Hold on Goodnight.

 
A crowd had gathered, and after I finished singing they clapped. Draco and his father came to the front. Draco was smiling and his father looked very amused. The crowd thinned, and I stepped up to Lucius. 
"How did you like my song? I wrote it myself." 

"You are very talented; I think your father might like your singing. You sound so much like your mother. She was my best friend and I know she would be proud."  This was the first time since Snape that I was talked to about my father. 
"What is my father like? And why did he give me up as a child?" 
"I will just let him answer your questions. Oh, and He would like it if you moved in with me and Draco." I smiled and curtsied. He bowed and we walked toward the exit of Nocturne Alley. 
"I have to tell both of you something. I don’t normally look like this. I mean, this is the real me, but I use a disguise. It was easier to get adopted with it, and I've used it ever since. It is a bit different from this look. You don't mind do you?" Lucius looked a bit disappointed and Draco looked mad.
 "Why would anyone not like the real you? I mean you're badass and cunning and beautiful. Whoever made you come up with the other you is completely stupid." I smiled and blushed. He called me beautiful. Does this mean he had feeling for me? No, I'm not that lucky.



© 2012 BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on February 4, 2012
Last Updated on February 4, 2012


Author

BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy
BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

Houston, TX



About
I love to Dance, to Write, and listen to music. Im open and random sometimes, my favorite color is black, I love hanging with friends. more..

Writing