Secrets Secrets

Secrets Secrets

A Chapter by BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

"Wake up sleepy head!" Brooklyn pounced on my bed, making me bounce up and down. She pulled me out of bed and threw my cloths at me.

"George is down stairs waiting for you. We couldn't sneak him in, so we woke you up." I ran to the bathroom and took a really fast shower, and then I put on my cloths. I felt a little girly so I toned the badass down and added a couple of rings and a pink bow in my hair. I changed out my combat boots with green high heels, and added a necklace that said "trick". I ran down the stairs and bolted through the door. I ran right smack into George's chest.

"What's the rush Kitten?" He laughed as I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Lets eat breakfast, I'm hungry. And I'm sure my friends won't mind if you join us." I smiled and we walked to the Great Hall. He brought me to his table and wrapped an arm around my shoulders to show why I was there.

"Hey guys, this is my amazing girlfriend Katalina. You can call her Kat." I waved to everyone but wasn't quite welcome. I guess George felt it too, because he nudged Fred and introduced me to everyone.

"My Kitten, this is Ron my younger brother, his friend Harry Potter, and his other friend Hermione. Of course you already know Fred."

"Hello everyone, it's nice to meet you. I have to say I'm happy to be away from the Slytherin table. All of them are just so horrible. The ones especially horrible were the older boys. I was singing in the dorm and all of them seemed to like it, and when I attributed a song to a random special someone they all started fighting for the closest spot near me. It was madness and I hated it." They smiled at my reference to the table and gladly made room for me.

"So, Harry can I ask a question?" He looked surprised but nodded.

"How in the world did you get such a scar on your forehead? I have one on the side of my neck." He gasped as I showed him the side of my neck. In fact, they all looked surprised.

"I got mine from Voldemort when I was a baby. He killed my mother and father and then tried to kill me, but the killing curse didn't work and I was left with this curse." Huh. So we had the same scar.

"I have another question. Who is Voldemort? My brother Clay doesn't say much, and my other adopted brothers won't tell me anything. Perhaps you know them; their names are Twist Darkar, Allen Darkar, Retro Caine, and Sami Caine. I haven't seen them anywhere." Everyone exchanged glances, and then they all turned to George.

"Oh sure, leave me to explain it." He turned to me and held me tight.

"Whenever those specific boys come to Hogwarts they get treated a little differently because they are suspected of being practitioners of the dark arts. They tell stories that never could have happened, like a girl looking two different ways and being Voldemort's daughter. To tell such stories is treason, but they cannot be tried as adults, so they are put in the Dungeon of Hogwarts. They are still taught and everything but they are behind bars." The girl was me. My family got thrown in jail because of me. It was my entire fault.

"What if the stories they tell are true? What if there is such a girl?" Harry gladly answered my question.

"Then the girl would be thrown in jail just like her father should be." Jail? Great.

"What if the girl was innocent? What if she didn't know anything about Voldemort and she didn't know who she was. What if she wanted no part in any of Voldemort's evil deeds?"

"Then I guess she would be good. It would take a lot to convince us of her being good, the only person who could tell us she was good and we would believe is Dumbledore. But there is no such girl, so we don't have to worry. She would probably be as evil as her father though, so without a doubt she would be thrown in jail."

"If the stories were true, if the girl existed, would my family be free?" Fred answered it for me, seeing that what Harry had upset me.

"Yes, they would be free." I looked at George. There was no way he would like me after I did this. And I knew what I had to do.

 



© 2012 BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on February 4, 2012
Last Updated on February 4, 2012


Author

BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy
BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

Houston, TX



About
I love to Dance, to Write, and listen to music. Im open and random sometimes, my favorite color is black, I love hanging with friends. more..

Writing