The Malfoys

The Malfoys

A Chapter by BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

We flashed to the Malfoy mansion and Lucius' wife met us at the door. 
"Narcissa, this is Payne Riddle. The girl I was talking about." Apparently she didn’t like the idea of me living with them, but she kept it to herself. I curtsied properly and she returned it. 
"Dobby the house elf shall show you your room." A small creature in a dirty robe started walking and I followed. We came into a room that was black on black on black. I didn’t like it one bit. I wanted it to be my room, and they could always redo what they had done. 
"Room that looks so dull and drab do me a favor and turn to fab." They had followed me and looked stunned as the room turned into a twister and then settled. One half of the room was black green, and red, mixed with punk rock posters and chains. The other half of the room was Blue and white, cheerful, but still with rock posters and chains. 
"I kind of have two different personalities. Would you like to see the other one?" They all nodded, interested in what I normally looked like. I transformed in the air, magic filling me and changing me. I floated back down and turned to face them. 
"When I'm this person, my name is Katalina Payne Summers. It was the sweetest name I could come up with that would help me blend in. Most people call me Kitty Cat because of the whole cat ears and tail thing. It happens whenever I get really emotional. Mostly when I'm mad but sometimes it happens when I'm really happy." And at that moment cat ears and a tail appeared. 
"Well you certainly are you fathers daughter. Always handy with magic when you need it." Narcissa said. She seemed to like me a lot more now. 
"Lucius looked impressed. Draco just looked stunned. 
"I'm starving. Can we eat?" We walked into the Dinning room and there was Belatrix. She looked nothing like me, so she couldn’t be my mother. 
"Belatrix, this is Kitty Cat. She is the Dark Lord's daughter." She looked extremely shocked, and utterly unstable. I quickly transformed into myself, choosing a leather and combat boot outfit. 
"Hi my real name's Payne Riddle. You must be Belatrix. Nice to meet you. Can we eat now?" She smiled as Draco filled her in on my two different personalities. 
"What a smart girlie. I rather like you." She smiled again and sat down. Food carried by house elves came in front of us. It was turkey. 
"May I please just have an apple? I'm a vegetarian." Everyone looked confused, so I explained. 
"I don't eat meat. I don’t like the idea of eating something dead. And I can get full on just an apple." Draco looked at me worriedly and I smiled to reassure him I was fine. Dobby brought me a green apple and I ate while everyone else did. 
I pulled my thermos full of blood out and started drinking it. Thank god the thermos was metal. I had to drink blood to stay alive. I found out when Clay started bleeding. I was sick and getting worse when he asked Barbra to patch his wrist up after he scrapped it. I ran as fast as I could to his wrist and started drinking his blood. I felt and looked better instantly, and I've been drinking blood ever since. 
"What's in that thing?" Belatrix asked. She was nosy, but it was comforting. 
"Just a medication I have to take to stay alive. For some reason I can't live without it." Belatrix frowned. 
"The Dark Lord isn't going to like his daughter being ill. Just be sure you tell him what it is so he can get some for you when you run out." 
"I will Belatrix, don't worry. I'm feeling tired, and I realize I haven't had a good nights sleep in at least a month, so if you will all excuse me, I bid you a goodnight." I curtsied to everyone and left to go to my bedroom. I transformed back to normal and fell asleep quickly.



© 2012 BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on February 4, 2012
Last Updated on February 4, 2012


Author

BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy
BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

Houston, TX



About
I love to Dance, to Write, and listen to music. Im open and random sometimes, my favorite color is black, I love hanging with friends. more..

Writing