Penguin

Penguin

A Chapter by Beetle Twist
"

Ms. Penguin is suspected of murder.

"

"The penguin has been framed; it was the sea lion's fault." Detective Elephant Seal's cold eyes locked onto Mr. Sea Lion's.


"You can't prove anything," Sea Lion snarled.


"Oh, but I can, dear boy," Elephant Seal chuckled. "Perhaps Ms. Penguin was a bit concerned that the late Sir Fox was going to break her neck and eat her for lunch, but not half as concerned as you were about your precious antique Faberge egg collection."


"Those are all very rare and expensive! I had every right to be offended by his behavior around them! He even bumped the cabinet at one point!"


Elephant Seal smiled faintly. "So, you admit that you were angry?"


Sea Lion stammered, "I-I-I havn't a-a-any id-d-dea what y-you mean t-to say about th-that..."


"Ah, but we all know Sir Fox likely wouldn't have survived a trip underwater, especially if the surface was closed off by a fat, blubbery sea mammal. And we did find his body in the fishing hole..."


Sea Lion looked around the room nervously, trying to calculate the fastest route of escape. Elephant Seal simply smirked. "Admit it. You were the one who drowned Sir Fox in cold blood!"


"You can't do this to me," Sea Lion cried. "If they lock me up, I'll never see my babies again!"


"Your babies...? Oh, for the love of icebergs! You're really going to call those eggs your 'babies'? Take him to the police station, officer."


Officer Brian dragged the bawling Sea Lion away, grumbling something about how weird this town was and how he never should've moved.



© 2015 Beetle Twist


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on October 13, 2015
Last Updated on October 13, 2015
Tags: weird, amateur, needs review


Author

Beetle Twist
Beetle Twist

About
I'm a human being who likes cats, writing, and unnecessary violence for the sake of comedy. more..

Writing
Balance Balance

A Story by Beetle Twist


Machine Machine

A Chapter by Beetle Twist