Book 1: Honor and Grace Part 6

Book 1: Honor and Grace Part 6

A Chapter by Burr the Story Sorceress
"

Honor is a demon hunter traveling with Alexander, the vampire prince. Looking for information on Rinzer, the Demon Lord, she decides to go visit her sister, Grace, who is a priestess of the Great Goddess Ashnye.

"

Arthur brought a horse from the stable around to the of the chapel from the stable in the back. While Grace was working some kind of magic on it the nuns who live there and a trio of merchants on their way to the port cities come out of their hiding place in the forest. Grace assured them that their horse would be return to them shortly.

 

“Now, dear, I didn't learn much,” Grace explained as she helped get Alexander onto the horse behind Honor. “But what I do know is very interesting. Apparently Rinzer is a blood demon with four long scars on his face and he is somehow connected to the murder of the vampire royal family. In the battle to come between you and Rinzer Alexander and Rinzer's past will be deciding factors. I think Alexander may know more about his past than Arthur or I could ever learn. You need to go back before you can go forward.”

 

“Thank you, Grace,” Honor said with a smile. “I really appreciate your help and Arthur's.”

 

“It is no problem,” Grace assured her.

 

“Alexander will be hungry when he wakes,” Arthur informed her. “If would be best if you feed him. He may not be in a state to be gentle with a stranger.”

 

Honor's face wrinkled in disdain she didn't really feel. Alexander had had to fed from her before and Honor learned, much to her surprise, that it was not as bad as she had thought. Not that she would admit that to her talkative younger sister.

 

“Anything else before I leave?” the demon hunter asks.

 

“Yup, don't forget about Serenity's wedding! You've got three weeks to go visit Rinzer's past and get home,” Grace hooked her arm in Arthur's. “Bye, sis. Good luck with your beau.”

 

Honor ignored her and set of. Grace's spell made the horse move half as fast as a vampire, but the creature didn't grow tired at all. She smiled in the wind and was glad to be alive.

 

Alexander's arms tightening around her waist told her he had awoken.

 

“Good evening,” Honor said brightly. “Have a good nap?”

 

Alexander's laugh rumbled in his chest, vibrating against her back. One of his hands moved to her jaw and tipped her head to the side.

 

“I had a lovely nap, love,” he said as he kissed her neck. “I find myself quite a bit hungrier than earlier. Would you be so kind as to feed me, love?”

 

Honor laughed at his antics, glad that he was back to normal. “Go ahead, if it will shut you up.”

 

Alexander laughed. He held his beloved tenderly as he sank his fangs into her soft throat.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

 

Fin!



© 2008 Burr the Story Sorceress


Author's Note

Burr the Story Sorceress
THE END!!!
Now it is time to work on "Going Back," the next bit of Honor and Alexander's story!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

EEEE Wow, your chapters are so short good thing I waited forever so I can read them now all in one fell swoop

Posted 14 Years Ago


Great book so far. Its like watching a movie in your mind. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 13, 2008
Last Updated on December 17, 2008


Author

Burr the Story Sorceress
Burr the Story Sorceress

A Really Cold Place, OH



About
I am a kinda loud person who is very blunt. I tend to talk before I think. I go with the flow, most of the time. When I get excited, my stutter comes back with a vengence. I do the best I can and that.. more..

Writing