Book 2: Going Back Part 6

Book 2: Going Back Part 6

A Chapter by Burr the Story Sorceress
"

Honor, the world's greatest female demon hunter, and her vampiric compainion Alexander head to Vamun Castle, Alexander's childhood home, to learn what really happened the day the vampiric royal family was killed.

"

Honor tried to stay still and calm as she watched Alexander. For several minutes he just sat and smalled the skin of her wrist. Every now and then his tongue would dart out, gently and briefly touching her skin. She felt the struggle in the air as Alexander tried to control himself.

 

She felt something else grow in the air as well. It grew warmer and thicker. She struggled to breath right and to control her heart rate. Every time his tongue touched her skin her pulse jumped. She couldn't control her reaction to him, even though she knew her life may be at stake.

 

Alexander slowly opened his eyes. Those eyes made her pulse speed and her breath stutter. The gold tint was gone, replaced by a red that matched the shade of fresh blood. The look in those eyes was one of fierce possession and vicious passion. She knew then that Alexander had lost and she was face to face with Rednaxela.

 

“Ylevol ytterp,” he said in Alexander's marvelous voice, but it was different. This voice was velvety, smooth, a persuasion, a seduction. It startled her so that she jerked back, causing him to laugh low in his throat. “Etam ylevol, uoy mrah ton lliw I.”

 

He released her hand and moved closer to her. She scrambled back farther onto the bed and he followed, climbing onto the bed.

 

“Fra-fragile mate, breakable ma-mate,” she stammered, not sure if it was terror or something else about him the caused her to stutter and hyperventilate. Everything in her wanted to move toward him, not away, and that scared her more than anything. “Fragile ma-mate, bre-breakable mate.”

 

He chuckled and crawled forward. She scooted away from him. He smiled wickedly as he moved again and she move away. In her confusion she didn't notice that he was herding her until her back hit the dark wood of the headboard. Honor had no where to run and he moved in closer.

 

“I know you, pretty,” he whispered when his face was only inches from hers, his body over hers but not touching. “I know your feel and your scent and your voice. I am Alexander and he is me. We are not normal in the way of our people.” He leaned forward more, his nose skimming along her cheek. Her heart jumped into throat and her breath rushed out of her lungs. His voice held a longing that made her tremble. “You smell so delicious, like freedom.”

 

When his lips touched hers, Honor was lost. She couldn't think, couldn't reason, could only feel and flow with him. She had never done that before, but that didn't seem to hinder him in the least. Honor had sometimes wondered what it would be like, being with him like this, knowing that a vampire's demon was close to the surface at those times. She was surprised at how gentle and patient he was. She couldn't tell where Alexander ended and where Rednaxela began, if they were separate beings at all.

 

Honor was drunk on him and what he did to her. She didn't even remember drifting off to sleep hours later.



© 2008 Burr the Story Sorceress


Author's Note

Burr the Story Sorceress
Oh, snap!! How could he! Ah, just kidding. Don't get mad, you'll be very glad I did this later on.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wait...so did they...? or didn't they? lol but good none the less good thing I can read sssdrawkcab

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 18, 2008


Author

Burr the Story Sorceress
Burr the Story Sorceress

A Really Cold Place, OH



About
I am a kinda loud person who is very blunt. I tend to talk before I think. I go with the flow, most of the time. When I get excited, my stutter comes back with a vengence. I do the best I can and that.. more..

Writing