Book 2: Going Back Part 7

Book 2: Going Back Part 7

A Chapter by Burr the Story Sorceress
"

Honor, the world's greatest female demon hunter, and her vampiric compainion Alexander head to Vamun Castle, Alexander's childhood home, to learn what really happened the day the vampiric royal family was killed.

"

Alexander woke slowly, far more slowly than he ever has in his long life. He was warm, comfortable, and completely relaxed. That was something else for him to puzzle over once his mind was working properly. He felt as if someone had poked a hole in him and all his tension had drained away. Even the demon who had always been pushing at his control was relaxed and content. He hadn't felt this at peace with himself and the world since he was a boy.

 

As he enjoyed his relaxation his mind came awake. The first thing he noticed was a heartbeat, the slow and steady rhyme of sleep. It wasn't his heartbeat, his was the slow and faint rhyme of the almost dead. This one was alive.

 

Next he noticed that he was laying on his side, holding the warm owner of the heartbeat. He opened his eyes, feeling a little worried. The first think he saw was wild, bright red hair and his memory of the night before flooded back.

 

He should be hanged. Not only that, but beaten mercilessly before being hanged. He had sworn that he wouldn't force himself on her and that's what he did. He gently touched her cheek and saw the bite marks and hickies on her pale, lovely skin.

 

He wanted to blame Rednaxela, but he couldn't. Although the creature had started it, he had gladly went and basked in her pleasure and his own, worshiping every part of her. He hadn't been able to stop himself once he had started and that was a hard pill for him to swallow. He had always known he was unlike most vampires, that he and his demon where more closely entwined than was normal, but to have it proven in this manner was startling.

 

At least he needn't worry that he would accidentally harm Honor. Rednaxela was too aware for a mistake like that to be made.

 

Alexander sighed and moved a little closer to his beloved. She hummed in her sleep turned closer to him, making the vampire smile. He was sorry that he couldn't control himself, but he did not for one second regret what he and Honor shared.

 

He only hoped she would not hurt him badly to preserve her ego.



© 2008 Burr the Story Sorceress


Author's Note

Burr the Story Sorceress
Yea! This one is done! Now it is time for Book 3: First Meeting Remembered!! I am excited!
Where you expecting themto get it down? I was! XD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh snap lol

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 20, 2008


Author

Burr the Story Sorceress
Burr the Story Sorceress

A Really Cold Place, OH



About
I am a kinda loud person who is very blunt. I tend to talk before I think. I go with the flow, most of the time. When I get excited, my stutter comes back with a vengence. I do the best I can and that.. more..

Writing



Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)