Book 3: First Meeting Remembered Part 1

Book 3: First Meeting Remembered Part 1

A Chapter by Burr the Story Sorceress
"

The eight Masters Sisters get together for dinner at their favorite restaurant. Durring dinner, Honor's younger sisters get her to tell them about how she and Alexander met.

"

Eight women sat together at a huge table in the back most corner of Pysis' most popular restaurant. Everyone who lived in town knew these girls. All but the younger generation and the few newcomers had watched these eight grow up in the huge manor out in the woods along with their only brother. Those who had not still knew their surname: Masters. The women happily chatting at their table as they waited to be served were the most powerful women alive except for the human queen of the realm.

 

Their light conversation quickly turned to Honor, the oldest of the sisters, and her love life. The younger ladies had thought their lovely, fiery haired older sister would never find a man. They also desperately wanted to know how she had managed to snag a devilishly handsome vampire prince.

 

“How many times do I have to tell you?” snapped Honor, her gray eyes sparking and her pale cheeks flushed in embarrassment. “Alexander is not my beau!”

 

Truth, the youngest of the eight, laughed loudly,throwing her black-haired head back. Her silver eyes sparkled as she said, “You are so lying. You should know better. You have definitely slept with him. That makes him your lover.”

 

Honor's face turned as red as her hair and her all sisters giggled except Salvation, the second oldest. Her sharp ice blue eyes glared at Honor from her hawk-like face. She played with the end of her sleek blond ponytail. She raised an eyebrow as she asked in her cool voice, “You had sex with a demon?”

 

Grace poked Salvation in the arm. “He is not just a demon, you know. He is a demon with morals.”

 

“Like that's much better,” snapped Justice as she played with her fork. “A demon is a demon and you have one in our house!”

 

“Now, sis, you shouldn't be so hostile,” said Harmony as she pet Justice's dark brown hair. “If you don't rid yourself of such negativity you could seriously damage your relationship with your family. In our situation family is everything and we must make sure we preserve that.”

 

Serenity, the bride-to-be, wrapped an arm around Justice's shoulders. “You are scaring your heart, sis, by concentrating on what Alexander is instead who he is.”

 

Melody distract the triplets by making her glass of water play a high, pretty note. All eight looked at the waiter standing next to the table with the heavy tray. Melody and Truth helped the young man pass out the drinks and he left to return later, giving them time to choose what they wanted to order.

 

“So,” said Grace as she pushed her light purple hair behind her shoulder, “How did you meet Alexander?

 

Seven pairs of eyes, no two the same color, settled on the oldest sister. She blushed and took a deep breath.

 

“Fine, I'll tell you. It all started with my hunt for dirt on Rinzer...”



© 2008 Burr the Story Sorceress


Author's Note

Burr the Story Sorceress
I love the sisters, they are fun and totally all over the place. Wait til you meet their brother! He is a hoot. XD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Where is the brother he is missing in action Brit! Come on!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 22, 2008


Author

Burr the Story Sorceress
Burr the Story Sorceress

A Really Cold Place, OH



About
I am a kinda loud person who is very blunt. I tend to talk before I think. I go with the flow, most of the time. When I get excited, my stutter comes back with a vengence. I do the best I can and that.. more..

Writing