Chapter 2: The Hacker

Chapter 2: The Hacker

A Chapter by Kane

Loki sighed and walked through the door. He grabbed two soda cans and then said: "Not cool Jay, I had enough s**t going on already, stop spouting nonsense." Someone laughed and said: "Let me have some fun norse." "Shut up," Loki said and threw him a soda can. Jay caught it and then Loki asked: "So where is Freya?" "She's in her apartment, said she wanted to shower. How was the loot?" "Great, got some nice documents and some bank accounts." Jay smiled and stretched out his hand: "One document, my payment as always." "Yeah, thanks for the layout," Loki replied, throwing Jay a document. Jay was a professional hacker and so could find anything anyone wanted as long as it had once been on a computer or read by a computer. The door opened and Freya walked in, her hair still a bit wet from her shower, with casual clothes, a normal shirt and jeans. Loki rummaged through his bag and took out half of the bank accounts and the documents and gave them Freya. Freya took them and put them on a small table. Loki then pulled out the mysterious object. It was an egg on a stand. An emblem protruded from the egg, it was a raven with a scar on the eye and a key in it's beak. Loki looked at the egg and then hit the top. The raven moved and faced Loki, saying: "You're not ready yet boy, remember your heritage." Loki jumped in surprise and then looked at Freya and Jay. They hadn't noticed the raven talking. Loki grabbed the egg and went into his room. It was a simple room, not much to it, just a bed, some books, a desk ad a computer. But the magic happened behind a door. It was a walk in closet, well used to be one. Loki made it look like the door was a wall and turned the closet into a treasury. He put the egg on a shelf and then walked into his room again. A picture of him and his family hung there. His family of nothing. Loki walked back to the living room and saw that Jay and Freya had gone out. He locked the door and then jumped onto the sofa. He grabbed his laptop and looked through the files. After a two hours of sorting he shut down his laptop and went to sleep.



© 2013 Kane


Author's Note

Kane
As always, comments appreciated.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on December 3, 2013
Last Updated on December 3, 2013


Author

Kane
Kane

Somewhere over there, Germany



About
I am a person who enjoys reading the work of other people but also like to try writing fantasy novels. Currently running series: None On Hiatus: Alcatraz, Yggdrasil, Fly like the bird you are,.. more..

Writing
Forests Forests

A Story by Kane


Something weird Something weird

A Chapter by Kane