Chapter 6: The Kodler family

Chapter 6: The Kodler family

A Chapter by Kane

Loki ran out of the house, closely followed by his father and Lugh. They ran to their respective vehicles but before Lugh could get to his Loki shouted: "Lugh! You take care of your wife, Martha might do something to Athena." Lugh nodded affirmation and ran back into the house. Loki and his father drove to the Kodler family house and were met with a gate. They ran into the house and Loki ignored the guards. When a group finally stopped him, he hit two unconscious and broke the third ones arm. Loki kept on running through the building, thinking of the blueprints. He had been here once and created his own blueprints which meant that he could pretty much orientate himself and find the family head's study. He passed a few members of the Kodler family and then he pushed open the family head's doors. He ran towards the desk and said: "Please call off the engagement between Athena Iota and the youngest of your family. Martha is haunted by stupidity and my father had never agreed to this." The room was entered by Loki's father, the guards and a few members of the Kodler family. The head of the Kodler family was an old man and he had an impressive beard, a beard that would make Dumbledore's look like a strand of hair. He scratched the beard and asked: "And who might you be to ask this?" "Loki Iota," Loki introduced. The old man barked with laughter and turned to Loki's father: "Tell me Odin, is he still allowed to hold that name?" "Indeed, it was his mothers wish," Loki's father replied. "Anyway, can we please talk about the engagement?" Loki asked, impatient. "He does remind me of you when you were younger, what is his inheritance?" "We do not know yet, he is a late bloomer, but his mother said that the world will love him, and he will understand it in turn, but that is the only clue we have." "Oh, what was his mother again?" "A seer, that was what she inherited." The old man stroked his beard and turned to Loki: "So, you want to call off your little sisters engagement?" "Yes," Loki sighed, "Can we get this over with old man?" While the Family head laughed, the others went into a fit and there were sentences shouted like: "How dare he!" "So disrespectful!" You get the picture. "Wow, you're pretty rude, but this makes you interesting. I heard you are a thief, is that right?" Loki nodded slowly and the head continued: "I challenge you then, I will hide the document and you will have to find it and steal it in the night. But my security system and my guards will try to stop you." "Challenge accepted you old geezer," Loki commented. He walked through the room and his father excused them. Loki ran to his motorcycle and he drove away, followed by his fathers car. They arrived at the main house and Loki walked in. he ran to Athena's room, ignoring Lugh and Martha.
Once inside the room, he was hug-tackled again and he hugged Athena. "Hey there, I'll be right back, I have to cancel your engagement. I'll go home for a second, get some stuff and we can talk or play until dusk." Athena nodded and let go of Loki who walked back to his motorcycle and drove to his apartment.
In his apartment complex he walked to Jay's apartment and knocked on the door. "What," Jay said, opening the door. "Give me the blueprints of the Kodler family main house." Jay was quiet while staring at Loki: "Are you serious? That place has better security than the pentagon and the white house combined!" "Jay, I swear that you will get the loot if I come out, all of it." Again, the silence reigned and Jay finally broke it: "Alright, come in." Loki walked into the apartment which was filled by five computers with each six 23 inch screens. "Okay, the Kodler family blueprints?" "Yeah, the blueprints." "I guess it has to do with family issues?" Loki gives Jay a questioning look and he replies: "I heard your bike." "Huh, you are incredibly perceptive..." "I will take that as a compliment and not an insult." Jay went to a computer and his eyes glazed over. Nobody could bring him away anymore. I was glad that I didn't come when he was hacking, because once he was hacking, the world around him disappeared, and it was filled with 1s and 0s. I walked to a couch and sat down. I waited for a few minutes and then Jay turned to me and said: "Got it." I ran over to the screen and looked at the blueprint. Jay walked away to another computer before saying: "But that's only he formal blueprint. It could be that the head created a secret passageway." Loki quickly memorized it and remembered his own personal blueprint. Jay had been right, there was a secret passageway, and he knew where it was. "Thanks Jay!" Loki shout before running out. "Don't you dare get me any loot! I don't want them hunting after me!" Jay exclaimed and Loki held his thumb up. He got on his motorcycle but was interrupted by someone sitting behind him. "What the?" He turned around to see Freya: "You're not going on a raid without me." "How did you?" "Jay is pretty loud." Loki sighed and said: "Fine, but get your helmet." Freya got off and walked to the apartment, but suddenly heard the motorcycle's engine roar. She whirled around to see Loki, who shouted: "Sorry, but this is mine!" Loki quickly drove off and Freya was left behind, frustrated. 


© 2014 Kane


Author's Note

Kane
Oh my god! I am updating this!!! No but seriously, I started wanting to write a bit more Polymorph and yeah... Anyway, reviews are appreciated and sorry to the Polymorph readers for not updating.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on March 2, 2014
Last Updated on July 9, 2014


Author

Kane
Kane

Somewhere over there, Germany



About
I am a person who enjoys reading the work of other people but also like to try writing fantasy novels. Currently running series: None On Hiatus: Alcatraz, Yggdrasil, Fly like the bird you are,.. more..

Writing
Forests Forests

A Story by Kane


Something weird Something weird

A Chapter by Kane