Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by DecentlyOkayWriter

There was a boy. There’s nothing really special about a boy, is there? It’s the things that the boy does that makes things interesting. The boy was good at lying. That was one of his many talents, along with omitting the truth, telling tall tales, playing any instrument you can think of, and screaming into his pillow at night. Of course, this boy had a sister.  His sister was good at acting, holding her tongue, and could win a Nobel Prize in science if she put her mind to it, and of course, knew how to cry without making a sound. There was one last sibling in this wonderful family, his brother, who could reason and bargain for hours, persuade the stubbornest of the world, unless it came to his parents. Speaking of the parents- the mother, who was good at various things like guilt tripping, keeping up a facade, and painting like it was photography. The father, a brash man, was good at fighting, getting angry, and was valued by scholars for his powerful, logical, and inspirational works of literature. Now, this is a very strange family, as you may have guessed. But the question is, when does strange become immoral?



© 2024 DecentlyOkayWriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on February 4, 2024
Last Updated on February 4, 2024


Author

DecentlyOkayWriter
DecentlyOkayWriter

Khaznot Quay



About
A insignificant dot in the sea of writers. . . . . . I'm a little off and on lately. I'll respond to read requests within a week, though. I try to post at least twice a month if not more. I've been.. more..

Writing