Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by DecentlyOkayWriter
"

A day in the life of me (MeTV Reference, I guess)

"
I spent the rest of the day being mopey, waiting for Saturday to lead into Sunday. Liam sunk into his comfortable silence, tapping away on his computer, most likely arguing with some, as he liked to call them "Uncultured Swines!", as per usual. Liam is never wrong when he spends more than five seconds researching something. I hate him for that sometimes. Just a few moments past noon, Olivia swung into her room, took one look at me and went "The worrier, back at work." I sighed, and she nodded, as if agreeing to some sacred truth. She pulled open her vanity drawer, digging around before pulling out foundation, the same stuff Liam used earlier,  putting it on despite looking completely fine at the moment. Old Olivia wouldn't have fathomed this, but oh well. After a moment I blurted "Where were you?" Which earned me a glare. I can't even talk anymore without getting a glare from my siblings anymore, can I? As I figured this day couldn't get anymore boring, I heard the Brady Bunch* theme song blasting from the living room, which can only mean mother's out of her natural habitat of the art studio- and I'm- or anyone for that matter is not to go near her. No TV to finish off this dredge of a day. Liam quickly paced into the room, the living room must have been where he was dealing with the uncultured.  He plopped onto the bed with me, and with no further explanation resumed his typing. Olivia and I held back giggles like elementary schoolers. Typical Liam makes you laugh at him. Too involved and I suppose nerdy for most tastes. (DON"T KILL ME LIAM) So the day dredges on.. slightly more enjoyable.


© 2024 DecentlyOkayWriter


Author's Note

DecentlyOkayWriter
That beautiful asterisk next to 'Brady Bunch' is so you can suffer with me with the theme song stuck in your head.
Here's the story, Of a lovely lady, Who was bringing up three very lovely girls. All of them had hair of gold, Like their mother, The youngest one in curls. Here's the story, Of a man named Brady, Who was busy with three boys of his own. They were four men, Living all together, but they were all alone. Till the one day when the lady met this fellow,
and they knew that it was much more than a hunch, That this group Must somehow form a family. That's the way we all became the Brady Bunch, The Brady Bunch, the Brady Bunch.
That's the way we became the Brady Bunch. (Don't forget Alice!!)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

45 Views
Added on February 5, 2024
Last Updated on February 5, 2024


Author

DecentlyOkayWriter
DecentlyOkayWriter

Khaznot Quay



About
A insignificant dot in the sea of writers. . . . . . I'm a little off and on lately. I'll respond to read requests within a week, though. I try to post at least twice a month if not more. I've been.. more..

Writing