12.

12.

A Chapter by Erin Elizabeth

12.

 

  Levi turned over to check her cell phone and kissed Parrish on the lips. “I’ll be right back, babe.”

     “Where are you going?” Parrish asked her. It was nine o’clock in the morning. “I’m not finished with you yet.” She said, smiling, suggestively.

     Levi got out of the bed and began getting dressed.

     “Where are you going?” Parrish asked again, curious now.

     “I gotta go pick someone up.” Levi answered, leaving and entering the bathroom across the hall.

     When she returned, Parrish asked, “Which friend?”

     “Just a friend, Parrish.”

     Parrish could feel her stomach tightening up. She felt sick. She didn’t want to ask, but she knew she would have to. “Is it Dana?”

     “Yeah.”

     Angrily, Parrish nodded her head and got out of Levi’s bed.

     “What are you doing?” Levi asked her, watching her get dressed.

     “I’m leaving.”

     “What?!” Levi asked. “Why?”

     “Because, if I’m not mistaken, Dana is the same girl that you told me you almost cheated on me with when you were drunk a couple of weeks ago, correct?” Parrish asked, angrily, quickly slipping into her clothes. “The girl you said you ‘wanted to f**k so badly’.”

     “Just chill, Parrish, come on.”

     “No!” Parrish yelled. “Have fun with your friend! Tell that b***h I said hello.”

     “Oh, God, Parrish!” Levi yelled. “Nothing happened between me and Dana for the tenth time.”

     “Yeah, okay. Well if it didn’t, it’s still bad.”

     “Why?!”

     “Because you want to so bad! And the only person I think about sleeping with is you. You put yourself in these situations with these girls where you have the opportunity to cheat as if it isn’t just as bad as actually doing it.”

     “Oh, bullshit. As if you don’t have friends that you want to have sex with.”

     “I don’t! But hey, since you have so many, maybe I should go get some.”

     “Oh, so just because I do something, you have to do the same thing now? Real f*****g mature of you, Parrish.”

     “Thanks! I learned from you!” Parrish yelled, sliding her t-shirt over her head.

     “Oh, fine! F**k it! I won’t go!” Levi said. “I’ll tell her I can’t pick her up.”

     “Oh, don’t bother. Go get your ‘friend’. And you know, I really hope you have fun together. Because I can tell you right now, the fact that you are leaving me to pick up Dana tells me just enough to get the hell up outta here. And in the middle of sex with your girlfriend?” Parrish laughed and slid her shoes on her feet. “I hope you enjoy your time with her, because you sure as hell aren’t getting any more time with me.”

     Parrish picked up her suitcase, purse and jacket. She headed for the stairs and left the apartment. And when Levi called after her over and over, she never turned around.

 

 

 

 

 



© 2013 Erin Elizabeth


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on May 17, 2013
Last Updated on May 17, 2013


Author

Erin Elizabeth
Erin Elizabeth

McLean, VA



Writing
1. 1.

A Chapter by Erin Elizabeth


2. 2.

A Chapter by Erin Elizabeth


3. 3.

A Chapter by Erin Elizabeth