Ch. 2

Ch. 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

"So where're we going?" I asked as Bella drove.

 

"Port Angeles. It's the only place around here that's close enough for a shopping trip. I don't know how to get to Olympia that well. Let alone Seattle."

 

I just nodded. "Right." It was only an hour drive. When we got there, she took us to the boardwalk. I always loved to walk on boardwalks. The ocean is right next to you and they usually have any kind of shop for you. When I got out, it was warmer then I expected. I took off my jacket and put it back in the truck. Bella walked around the truck to me and handed something out to me. It was another $50 bill. I took it and laughed.

 

"My dad gave me $50 too! Thanks so much!" I hugged her and she hugged me back.

 

"Your welcome." Bella let go of me and we headed off.

 

I bought a lot of stuff. I got some new outfits, gothic style, and Bella got a necklace. It was a pink heart that had blood dripping from the edges. I thought it looked perfect on her.

 

We were now just walking around with a bunch of bags in our hands, a typical girls day out. I was having so much fun.

 

"Do you want to get something to eat?" asked Bella, "There's a ice cream shop right there." She pointed to a little store that was shaped like an ice cream cone.

 

"Sure." I ordered a vanilla cone and Bella got a chocolate cone. We sat on a bench as we ate.

 

"So, what are the Cullens up to right now?" I asked.

 

Bella seemed worried but she put an uncoviencing smile on her face. "Nothing much. Edward went to go hunt and the others are just at the house."

 

I raised an eyebrow. "Why just Edward?" But then I remebered why. He wasn't really hunting, I think. I guess he is but not for food. That must of been the excuse they gave to Bella.

 

Bella just shrugged. "I don't know. He just wanted to go alone. I hope you gets back before the-" Bella cut herself off by putting her hand over her mouth so she wouldn't say anymore.

 

"Before what?" I asked.

 

"Nothing, nothing," Bella said quickly with a laugh. I just glared at her.

 

"Your'e hiding something from me," I accused still glaring at her.

 

She still had that uncoviencing smile on her face. "What makes you think that?"

 

I didn't want to put anymore pressure on her. I just let it drop. "Never mind." She sighed and continued eating her ice cream. Once we finished, I got up. It was starting to get dark. It's just about twilight.

 

"We better get back. I have to go to the Cullens' first though if that's okay." Bella said.

 

"No problem." As we walked, I looked around where we were. Something was strange. There was a abanded red building that we were passing by. All the buildings looked just the same. I stopped and Bella looked over at me with a worried look on her face.

 

"What's wrong?" Bella asked with a worried tone to her voice.

 

"Bella... do you relieze anything... strange?"

 

Bella looked around, circling around herself about two times. She seemed to be breathing heavy, full of worry and fear. "What's going on?"

 

"L-let's just keep walking," I suggested. As we walked, faster it seemed, the buildings were changing. We were now in a graveyard, a gothic graveyard. I looked at Bella who was shaking. I tried to calm down. It's fine, I kept telling myself, but I couldn't calm down. Bella and I huddled around each other at the same time.

 

"W-what's going o-on?" Bella cried.

 

"I don't know," I said. I looked straight ahead and there were was a tomb. There was a gate surrounding it. The tomb seemed to built during the 1900s by the stone. I looked around it to see if there was any clue of who's it was. I was standing right in front of the entrance. There were two handprints inscripted on the door.

 

Bella walked next to me. "What is this?" she asked.

 

Without thinking it over, I put my hands on top of the handprints. A blue glow shined around it and the door opened. I took a step back to make sure that it wasn't a trap.

 

"I guess we should go in," I said, "Alice will see if anything happens and come."

 

Bella just nodded. We walked in and there was three caskets in front of us. I walked to them and all of a sudden, torches lit around us. I kneeled down next to the caskets. Dust was covering the nameplates. I blew at them and brushed the dust off.

 

Once I read them, I gasped. One read, Edward Anthony Masen 1886-1918. Another read, Elizabeth Masen 1888-1918 and the last... Edward Anthony Masen Jr 1901-1918. I shivered. I couldn't stand up.

 

Bella was next to me and read them. "Oh my god...." Just then, wind was blowing around us and Bella stepped back. I stood up and I looked over my shoulder at her. She screamed and then, she vanished. I looked forward to find myself in some kind of lair.



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
i no its kinda cheesey but it will get better. there is a reason why his parents important in this novel!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ooooh yea cheesy but good! Write more plzzzzzz

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

414 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on March 22, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki