Ch. 13

Ch. 13

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

       I raced with caution to a nearby elevator shaft that obviously take sus down stairs. With Edward still on my back, I pushed down the lever and the elevator started to go down. Edward seemed to be trying very hard to hold on but was starting to get weaker by the second. I tried to think in my head what we should do. First off, I need to find the others and tell them that we are okay. But I wasn't really sure. I was afraid that I might scare Bella. The fake Edward was running around here doing something for Naum.

 

        Once the elevator stopped, I walked out with my guard up. Something wasn't right though. "Edward... someone should of noticed by now. I don't see anyone around. I don't even catch a scent."

 

         "Is something going on?" asked Edward in a low murmur.

 

           "We better get going then..." I trailed off and started to run. We were outside of the prison. We were in the middle of the woods somewhere. When I stopped, a piece of paper laid in front of me. I picked it up. I thought I should sit Edward somewhere which I did. I laid him carefully near some shrubs next to a willow tree. I sat next to him and read the horrifying note...

 

   To Lauren and Edward,
           I had a great susipision that you will escape. Of course by now you both know what's happening by each other's stories. I have Carlisle, Alice, and Bella. You must come to my hideout in one hour. Their lives remain in your hands. Make sure to be careful.... friends.
 
                  Naum
 

         I growled. How can he do this? "D****T!!!!" I screamed. My head fell down to my knees. I wrapped my arms around them. If I could cry, I would be shedding tears of anger right now. 

 

           "What happened?" Edward asked. He was weaker than I thought. 

 

             I sighed in defeat and looked at him with great fear in my eyes. "Naum has them. Carlisle, Alice..... and Bella...." I could barely say her name. 

 

               Edward's black eyes grew in horror. Without any warning, he fell right into me and was sobbing softly. Tears weren't coming out though but he was crying. "Bella...." he whispered in horror into my chest. This felt awkward but I couldn't blame him. I hugged me as he sobbed. 

 

              "Don't worry, we'll figure something out..." But for some reason, I didn't believe my own words. Someone will die. Someone will lose this battle. "We have one hour. If we're going to save them, we have to hunt first..." 

 

             Edward looked up with a shameful look. He nodded. "I'm sorry for acting that way. That was unassuable of me..."

 

               I shook my head. "Don't worry about it. Personally, I think I should get you a mountain lion. You look to weak to do anything." 

 

            He agreed. I let him on my back. No way in hell will I leave him here unprotected. I caught a scent of a mountain lion and headed in the direction. I saw the creature and put Edward down. I lunged at it. I bit into it and I let the lion die. Once it was dead, I caefully picked it up and laid it next to Edward, who was wild with thirst. I lifted him up for support as he drank the lion complatly. 

 

           "Nice job. A couple more lions and you'll be good to go," I said in hopes of cheering him up. We continued to hunt in our limited time.  



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
hope you guys like it! XD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

THAT was short Lauren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please write more ASAP!! Love it ooooooh

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 23, 2009
Last Updated on April 24, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki