Ch. 12

Ch. 12

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki

        "What do you mean you're the real one?" I was so confused.

        

         "Edward" sighed. "I might as well tell you. This has been going on for a while now. How do you know him... or me in this case?"

 

         "I moved here last April. I live next door to Bella..." I tralied off because when I mentioned Bella's name, he winced. He looked like he was in pain and was ready to cry over someone that died.

 

          He cleared his throat. "I'm sorry. I just miss her so much. You have no idea how it feels to be seperated from her mate for so long..."

 

          I felt sorry. Edward looked horrible. He was almost translusent, like looking through a really foggy window in the winter. His eyes were really black. In fact, his eyes looked almost completly black. His hair was all over the place, like he just got electricuted. In fact, Edward looked like he was dead for a while but is still moving... barely.

 

          "I'm guessing that you haven't had anything in a while..." I didn't want to say drank anything because I didn't want to make it worse than it already was.

 

            "They're giving me blood.... I just refuse it. It's human blood. I don't want to break my promise with Carlisle, even if it kills me."

 

             "Tell me what's going on and I'll tell you my side of the story."

 

               Edward began. "I was hunting alone during the end of March. I was in Vancouver. I didn't see it coming... or hear it. Someone grabbed me from behind and I struggled to get free. Something like a needle hit me in the neck and I... passed out I guess you could call it."

 

                 Edward shuddered. "I woke up in some kind of lab. I was strapped to some kind of table. I was trying to read the minds around me.... but I couldn't hear anything. I was on a frenzy. Then... Naum came in..." When he said Naum's name, he hissed. "He wanted me... for what happened years ago... but he won't tell me what it was. I still don't know what his purpose was.

 

                    "Then, two of his guard members released me and took me to this platform. I was locked inside a capsule. I looked ahead and... my senses vanished. I could only see. Then, in the other capsule, someone appered. It was me. A clone. I was released again, now taken here. I've been locked up in here ever since. But.... ever since... I can't hear. I can't hear people's thoughts. So don't know what is going on...."

 

                      Edward looked up at me. "Your name is Lauren... am I wrong?" He sounded so weak.

 

                    "Yes."

 

                      "Do you know what's happening? I need to know... so I can fix this..."

 

                   I sighed. "Like I said... I moved here in April. Bella and I became fast friends. I'm close also to you Cullens, even Rosalie. The... other Edward was mean to me. Then... me and him got close... close enough that everything turned to disater. I hurt Bella and ran away with him. He supposed to be with Bella again. Then, on my birthday 2 days ago, me and Bella were in Port Angeles. We ended up in a graveyard.... we came to a tomb... your tomb with your real mother and father...."

 

                     I told him everything up to now. Edward seemed pained again. "So... this imposter is just like me except that he's attracted to you rather than Bella. And when you and he changed... you became like this rather than an average vampire...."

 

                  "Not only that," I said, "he is planning a revenge on Carlisle for what he did with the Volturi. Emmett, Jasper, Rosalie, and Esme are in Italy right now and the rest of us are here."

 

                  "We need to get out of here... but how? These bars are to strong. Even you... a newborn can't get through...."

 

                  I studied the bars. They looked like pure iron. I got up and walked to the bars. I looked outside to see if anyone was around. I held the bars and concentrated. I focused on the materail than just the bars. I imagened that the iron was a part of the Earth. I clenched them, a bent them. I manged to bend it and force air into them. The bars flung out and crashed into the wall across the room. We were free.

 

               I looked behind me at Edward who was in shock. "How did you do that!?"

 

               I shrugged. "No time for that. We have to get out of here before someone notices."

 

               Edward nodded and got up. Strangely, he wobbled and I caught him before he fell. I looked at him with sorrowful eyes. He looked worse than I thought. "Are you okay?" My voice really concerned, which I was.

 

              He nodded weakly. "This is what happens when you haven't had anything for... what day is it?"

 

               I raised an eyebrow. "July 12..."

 

             He was horror stricken. "That long!? I don't belive it..."

 

             "I might as well carry you. Get on my back."

 

             I helped the weak Edward onto my back. I wrapped his arms around my neck. I looked around before I dashed off.

 

 

                   



© 2009 Hotaru Miyuki


Author's Note

Hotaru Miyuki
sorry it took so long! more to come soon! >.<

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

327 Views
Added on April 20, 2009


Author

Hotaru Miyuki
Hotaru Miyuki

Stratford, NJ



About
Hi. My name's Lauren but I like the name Hotaru. Hotaru means Firefly in japanese if you want to know. I love anime and manga. Here's a list of some I like... Naruto Bleach Inuyasha Fruits Baske.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Hotaru Miyuki