Trials of Tartarus

Trials of Tartarus

A Chapter by Eli_Wolf-Queen
"

Chapter 2

"

Chapter Two

Caltaya was still gone when I woke up the next day, at least, I thought it was day. I wasn’t really sure what time I had woken up. Or if anything in Tartarus could be considered day.

Then again, I had no way of knowing if I was actually still in Tartarus. All these questions began to hurt my head, causing me to groan. It was way to early at whatever-time-it-was o’ clock.

Four more trials, that’s all that I had to get through, four simple trials. And then I could go back home. I could inhale fresh air. Eat really really really good food. Hug Moon.

Four more trials until I could be free. Until I got out. Because I was going to get out. I refuse to die down here, in anyway. The Trial Master could take nothing more from me, for I refused to give it.

He could have my feelings if he wanted them, he could have my thoughts. He could have my life. But he will not have my soul. He will not have my mind. And he will not have my heart.

Not that he could take that last one, even if he wanted it. Because my heart was held by another. And I knew that she wasn’t planning on giving it up, not for any reason.

I took great comfort in that. I let it settle around me like a blanket. Love. It was strange what it could do to you. Make you or break you as they say. It was such a powerfully, fragile thing.

Able to heal, break, shatter, and fix a person, all at the same time. People abuse the gift of love, just to get what they want. It was wrong, so, so very wrong. Because when they do that, they don’t actually get the full meaning of love. They don’t get to experience it fully.

Love brings great power, but also great sorrow. But the thing is, you can choose which one you get. I wasn’t going to let it break me. I was going to let it make me stronger.

Rifling through some papers in the desk I finally find a blank notepad and a pen. Shrugging, since it seemed I had nothing else to do, I place the pen down and start to write.




© 2019 Eli_Wolf-Queen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on May 3, 2019
Last Updated on May 3, 2019
Tags: romance, gods, goddesses, mystery, @AirieLeva


Author

Eli_Wolf-Queen
Eli_Wolf-Queen

Hastings, NE



About
I enjoy watching the sunset and the sunrise. I enjoy staying home rather than going out and partying with people I don't know. And I enjoy watching television shows that interest me. more..

Writing