Trials of Tartarus

Trials of Tartarus

A Chapter by Eli_Wolf-Queen
"

Chapter Eleven

"
Chapter Eleven

Dear Moon,

The next trial still hasn’t happened yet, which is terrible. Because all I want to do is get them over with, so that I can go back to you. Even if we can’t be together. And I know that you’re going to say that we can be. But I can’t do that to you. I can’t make you love the person I’ve become.

Because he’s, he’s so unlike me. So different. I look in the mirror, (that I made from water) and all I see is someone that doesn’t have the right to look at you.

But then, I see something that reminds me of the person I used to be. It’s funny. I’ve already changed twice, once when I met you, and once when I lost you. I’m not sure which version of myself is better. Maybe none of them.

I know that I asked you to move on. But maybe, just maybe, if you want to give it a chance, you could stand by me? I promise I’ll do everything I can to be someone worthy of your love.

It might take a while, but if you’re willing, I can try, I will change again.. If not then all I can say is I’m sorry.

So so sorry.

With love, Mutt

P.S. Beware the fear as the holder brings it near.



















© 2019 Eli_Wolf-Queen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on May 7, 2019
Last Updated on May 7, 2019
Tags: romance, gods, goddesses, mystery, @AirieLeva


Author

Eli_Wolf-Queen
Eli_Wolf-Queen

Hastings, NE



About
I enjoy watching the sunset and the sunrise. I enjoy staying home rather than going out and partying with people I don't know. And I enjoy watching television shows that interest me. more..

Writing