Trials of Tartarus

Trials of Tartarus

A Chapter by Eli_Wolf-Queen
"

Chapter 3

"

Dear Moon,

I can’t imagine what you’re going through right now. And I hope that you understand why I left, I never wanted to. And I know that destiny is just an excuse for what I did. But it’s the truth. I know that you’re strong, and you could’ve survived these trials, maybe even better than I will. But I didn’t want to risk you losing your smile. I didn’t want these trials to take the light from your eyes. All I ever wanted for you was for you to be happy. And I will spend the rest of my life making sure that you are. I will dedicate my life to it, I already have.

I’m not sure what the next trial is, and I’m not sure what the trials are really supposed to do to a person. At first I thought that they were just supposed to kill you. Now I realize that there are so many different ways for you to die. All I can say though, is that I’m really glad none of them will be happening to you. I bet you wish that you never met any of us don’t you? That you were still normal. That this crazy life wasn’t yours.

Sometimes, I wish that for you too. If you had never met me, if Zeus had never met your mom, then you would be clueless, happy and most importantly, safe. I mean sure, you’re safe within town, but if you were mortal then you never would’ve known about the war. You never would’ve had to participate in it. But you’ll come out on top. You always do.
Just so you know, I’m selfish. If we could go back in time, waay back, to when your mom met Zeus and stopped them before you were even created, I wouldn’t do it. I wouldn’t be able to. Because I would be so, so lost without you. You’re my heart, you’re everything to me.

Without you I am nothing.

Love, Mutt



© 2019 Eli_Wolf-Queen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on May 3, 2019
Last Updated on May 3, 2019
Tags: romance, gods, goddesses, mystery, @AirieLeva


Author

Eli_Wolf-Queen
Eli_Wolf-Queen

Hastings, NE



About
I enjoy watching the sunset and the sunrise. I enjoy staying home rather than going out and partying with people I don't know. And I enjoy watching television shows that interest me. more..

Writing