Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by Emmy
"

Rachel learns what happened to her and who the hell this white-dress girl is.

"

"Who the hell are you?!" I asked the girl who appeared before me.

 

She stared at me for a moment, trying to remember me. She seemed upset, seeing me. Did she know what happened? She stammered, "I- I, I-I'm so sorry!

 

"What did you do, exactly?" I asked her. My voice seemed so wierd to me now.

 

"I was practicing and-" she started.

 

I interupted her adruptly, "What the hell were you praticing?"

 

"Nothing...," she said slowly.

 

"You were practicing something. You just said so!" I argued.

 

"Fine," she sighed. "I was practicing my spells."

 

"Spells?" I asked. "What are you, a wizard?"

 

"Witch," she corrected angrily.

 

Was I hearing this? There must be cotton in my ears. Did this chick just say she was a witch? Did I just call her a chick?! "So, you did so this," I thought aloud.

 

"I'm really sorry! It was an accident!"

 

I rolled my eyes. The girl had red hair and blue eyes, she didn't have a freckle or anything but a bright complextion. I was so different: I had dark brown hair, and deep green eyes. My face had a few freckles, which looked cuter when I was a girl. I feel unfit in my own skin right now. "I'm Stella," the girl said.

 

"Rachel," I replied a bit monotone. "Any chance of changing me back? It'll be much apprieated."

 

Stella looked to her feet. "Oh... I wish I could, but I'd probably mess you up even more," she admitted.

 

"What?! How could this get any worse? I don't even know which bathroom to use in public!"

 

At that moment, my parents came in, they heard a guy's voice yelling. They froze, staring at me. I turned to look back at them. Stella stepped forward and led my parents into the hall. She must be explaining the situation to them. She came back in with them, and they had surprised expressions. That's totally understandable. My mother then looked to Stella. "How do plan to fix our daughter?" she asked.

 

Stella looked to the floor. "Until I can master my magic, I can't do much. She's stuck like this, indefinately."

 

I almost choked on my anger. "Indefinately?!" I repeated.

 

My dad put his hands on my shoulders. "Honey, calm down, he said smoothly.

 

I looked at him incredulously. "Do you not see me?!" I yelled.

 

My mom yawned, "Rachel, calm down. It's not that bad, she'll be able to help you someday."

 

"How long do you think it takes? A week? What if I'm stuck like this for years? What if this is forever?" I exclaimed.

 

"Well, we'll deal with this in the morning. We got lucky that I didn't sign you up for school yet. We can play this out, if need be," my mother said calmly.

 

I sighed before they left, leaving me and Stella. "I'll help you with the stuff you'll need. We can have a shopping day tomorrow! I'll be back by morning, Rachel," Stella told me.

 

I went to bed angrily. Why were my parents acting so casual? How could they be so calm?



© 2010 Emmy


Author's Note

Emmy
ignore all typos :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

517 Views
1 Review
Added on April 5, 2010
Last Updated on April 16, 2010
Tags: witch, magic, gender, switch, spell, Nevada
Previous Versions


Author

Emmy
Emmy

NJ



About
Hii, I'm Emily :D Images and Pictures for your Website, blog or Forum See? YAYYY! I live in NJ, and I'm alway getting these new ideas. I can't keep track of HALF. That's a lot. I can bake brownie.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Emmy


Plague Plague

A Book by Emmy