Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

A Chapter by Emmy
"

We're finally gonna learn about Stella! Takes place a week after chapter fourteen. (There's a flashback in italics. :D)

"

I couldn't believe what happened last week. That was so close, my heart is still freaking out inside my chest. Buh bum, buh bum. I held my hand to my chest some. I looked up to the apartment building and smiled. This was home to me. I took out a little envelope and sliped it into the slot by the main desk area after I entered. I was able to keep my apartment for another month. I smiled to the clerksman with my winning smile and headed up.

 

I scanned the doors, making sure I didn't go in the neighbor's room by mistake. It was pretty late, and I was tired. I mean, really tired. I finally found the right room and ploped on the bed. I lived alone, so I could have done whatever. I knew what I should be doing: finding a way to fix Ryan's condition. I put my hands behind my head. It was what he wanted, and I just want to make things right. I remember how stupid I felt the night it happened...

 

I was standing in the street, wondering where my apartment was. I was new to this part of the mid-west, and I was just lost. I whispered to myself a transportation spell. It was supposed to put me behind the apartments. If I appeared in the middle of the crowd, I'd be found out. I must have said something wrong, because I stumbled in a residential yard. I looked around, wondering where I was. It was dark, but I knew this wasn't the right place. I was choking with fear, unaware of my location. I tried saying the spell aloud this time, "Take me where I wish to be."

 

Something went horribly wrong. I choked in mid-sentence and nothing happened. I looked around, wondering if something happened. A light went on in the room of the house. I heard a scream and someone came to the window. I recognized him instantly. I knew he was the girl who told me my outfit was a halloween costume. I must have accidentally said the gender spell! I whispered a transport spell in a rush, and appeared behind him to explain everything.

 

I felt like crap. I am probably the worst witch known to man. I probably apologized a hundred times. Ryan told me it was okay a hundred times, but I knew deep down that he didn't forgive me. I am not sure how I feel about Ryan. It's wierd, but since I met him, I've been feeling... wierd. And when Alex kissed him that day about a week ago... my heart was pulled out of my chest.

 

Well, that's how it felt. What does this mean? I never felt that way towards anybody before. Should I be worried? I sought out Derek for advice, as strange as it sounds. He told me emotions are "really f*cking confusing." I thought it over and read about it online. After reading, I began to wonder if the answers were what I felt... the answer was love.

 

Could it be that I'm in love with Ryan?



© 2010 Emmy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

292 Views
Added on April 21, 2010
Last Updated on April 21, 2010


Author

Emmy
Emmy

NJ



About
Hii, I'm Emily :D Images and Pictures for your Website, blog or Forum See? YAYYY! I live in NJ, and I'm alway getting these new ideas. I can't keep track of HALF. That's a lot. I can bake brownie.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Emmy


Plague Plague

A Book by Emmy