Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

A Chapter by Emmy
"

Ryan wonders if he should be worried about Charles. He should since he followed him home!

"

"I don't know your story, Green," Charles had spat, "but I'm going to find out."

 

Should I be worried? I thought about what that rich kid had said during last period. I wanted to get my mind off of this, but school work was way to boring to use, and there was nothing to do. I looked around at the people looking at me. Again with the admiration. Leave me alone! Geez.

 

The final bell rang, and school was over. I had a little party in my mind. The first of many wierd days was over. Stella was waiting at my locker when I got there. Derek and her were talking just as I showed up. I waved slightly and they looked at me. "Hey," Derek said.

 

"Hi!" Stella chimed in.

 

I laughed, "Hi."

 

As it turns out, Derek lived down the street from my house, and I invited him over to do homework. Yes, on the first day of school, we have homework. Stella tagged along. I don't know where she lives, but she hangs out my my house all the time. You'd think we were related or something. We came into my front door, and I listened to it creak behind me. My mom wouldn't be home for another fifteen minutes, at least. It was quarter of three in the afternoon.

 

In the middle of our geometry homework, I heard a voice behind us. I looked back a few times before Derek was giving me looks. "Something wrong?" he asked.

 

I watched this one spot next to a large potted plant in my living room. I hesitated to answer to see if anyone was there. I shook my head. "No, I just thought I heard something," I said slowly.

 

Derek nodded and looked back to the homework. We were halfway done the page by now, and it was ten of three. Commence countdown. I heard another noise behind me, and it sounded like a "eureka." I turned suddenly and something moved. I stood slowly, glancing back to Derek. "Did you see that, too?" I asked.

 

Derek stood and nodded. Stella came in from the kitchen with a juice box in her hand. She was coming towards us when she tripped suddenly. I lunged forward and caught her from hitting the floor. That was a close one. I looked to what she tripped on: a man's foot with a very expensive looking shoe. I followed the leg up to the person hiding in my house. It was Charles. Stella stood a bit awkwardly and I got up too. "Chrarles, what are you doing in my house?" I asked angrily.

 

"Getting the scoop," Charles replied.

 

I looked around. Was there even anything to find? I worried when Mom had forgotten to hide one photo from last year on the table behind a small plant. I tried not to show I was worried. He obviously didn't see it yet. Soon, we all turned as the door creaked open again. Thank God my mother came home; the timing was perfect. Mom looked at me, and then to Stella and Derek; she didn't see Charles yet. I stepped to the side revealing Charles halfway itno his hiding place. My mother didn't look to pleased.

 

Charles was holding a camera in his hands, and he was now fumbling with it. Mom narrowed her eyes. "I think you should leave, young man," she said coldly to Charles. She knew he was trouble.

 

Charles looked angrily at us when he stood. Suddenly, he bolted out of the house. On his way out, he bumped into the table, knocking everything off of it. Luckily Charles was already gone when the unhidden picture fell, but Derek was here. I could only find three words in my head at that moment. Everything else had gone foggy. Those three words were respectively as followed: F*ck my life.



© 2010 Emmy


Author's Note

Emmy
OHNOES.
Watch out for typos!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

305 Views
Added on April 10, 2010
Last Updated on April 16, 2010


Author

Emmy
Emmy

NJ



About
Hii, I'm Emily :D Images and Pictures for your Website, blog or Forum See? YAYYY! I live in NJ, and I'm alway getting these new ideas. I can't keep track of HALF. That's a lot. I can bake brownie.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Emmy


Plague Plague

A Book by Emmy