The Battle of Sigurd

The Battle of Sigurd

A Chapter by RANDOMNESS.com

"I didn't tell you to wake up the whole village you useless reptile!" Harla hissed at the behemoth of a dragon. She was about to continue, but stopped when the reptile raised its tail in warning. One lash from the eight foot appendage was enough to break a grown viking into pieces, let alone a young girl like her.  Urso was wide awake now, so they flew off to collect their friends.
As they neared Sigurd's house, A long tail with a razor edged bone axe on the end of it swung out of the shadows, and barely missed Urso's head. The shifting scales made it seem to merge with the shadows as it snaked back behind the house. Then a blast of dark fire nearly knocked him off his dragon. Urso's face turned to the color of a tomato as he sucked in a deep breath. "SIGURD! YOU BERSERK CLOWN! CALL TIM OFF BEFORE I BLAST EVERYTHING IN SIGHT TO GET RID OF HIM!" The average sized viking came out of the house, and held up his hand. A blunt headed dragon appeared out of the shadows, and pressed its nose to his palm.
"Good boy Tim." The slightly mad viking teen praised as he rubbed the dragon's snout.
"GOOD BOY!?" Harla screeched. "HE JUST TRIED TO BARBECUE URSO!"
"He's supposed to guard the house." Sigurd replied vaguely. He wasn't always straight in the head. Sometimes he even had to be locked up to keep him from attacking random people.
"Well, we're headed to the great hall." Harla hissed. She wasn't very fond of the berserk viking.
"Not hungry."
"You haven't eaten in days Sigurd." Urso piped in.
"Not hungry!" Urso's face turned boiling red.
"THAT'S IT!" Urso jumped down over Dead Reaper's nose, and landed at a run. "YAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" He roared as he charged the smaller Viking. Sigurd grabbed up a board from the ground a tried to bust it over the larger viking's head, and succeeded. Stepping back, and shaking his head, Rage filled Urso's eyes. "RAAAAAHHHHHHH!" He threw a right hook that narrowly missed Sigurd, and busted a small log support right off.
"HA! You're wide open!" Sigurd crowed as he Jabbed his left fist into Urso's side." 
"He just never learns." Harla murmured to Skyflash as the punch reverberated off of the hulking viking's ribs with no effect. Urso gave a triumphant laugh as he sent Sigurd rolling with an almost effortless backhand. Seizing the berserk viking in a headlock, He turned to Harla.
"Go gather the others. He's having a spell again. I'll take him to the jail, and meet you at the great hall." She nodded, and nudged the ivory colored dragon to flight. As she did, she saw Urso tying Sigurd to a small log, and loading him onto Tim's back. 


© 2014 RANDOMNESS.com


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
Added on March 4, 2014
Last Updated on May 20, 2014


Author

RANDOMNESS.com
RANDOMNESS.com

williams



About
There's not much to tell... I LOVE RANDOMNESS!!! more..

Writing