The ice dragon rider

The ice dragon rider

A Chapter by RANDOMNESS.com

The wind blew through Harla's long braid as she flew off to Siv's house. Flying was definitely the best feeling in the world. She soon reached her friend's house. A blue dragon with silver eyes, and sparkling icicles on her wings lifted her head as they landed nearby. "Hey Iceclash, where's Siv?"
"I'm right here." Siv answered as she came from behind the house with a book tucked under her arm.
"We're Going to breakfast. Well, MOST of us. Sigurd's acting up again. Urso's gonna meet us after dropping him off at the jail."
"Any blood?" Siv asked with deep concern.
"No, but Urso thrashed him pretty good."
"Well, I'll be there in a little bit. I still have a few chores."
"Alright. Try to hurry, Hiccup wants to tell us something." Then an idea sprang into her head. "How bout I help you?"
"Alright." So Harla slid out of the saddle, and the two girls rushed to do the chores. "Harla, can you milk the Yaks while I feed the chickens, and gather eggs?"
"Alright, and I'll feed the sheep."
The two Yaks mooed at Harla as she approached them with the bucket. "How are you Pretty girls." She cooed." Milking Yaks was no picnic, but it wasn't bad. After that was done, she looked up at the sun, and realized it had taken almost fifteen minutes. Rushing to Feed the sheep, She met Siv outside of the chicken house. the two girls took the eggs in, and went out to the spring behind Siv's house, and began washing the barnyard smell from their hands, and arms. "Urso's gonna have a conniption fit. He's probably already at the great hall."
"Well, once we're done, we'll go get Gunnhild, and Adis" They mounted the two waiting dragons. Harla felt a chill as Siv climbed on her dragon's icy back.
"How do you not get cold when you ride Iceclash?"
"Her skin isn't that cold. Did anyone get hurt in the fight with Sigurd? 
"Urso took a board to the face, but it didn't do much." This time Siv shivered.
"I'd hate to be any outcast or berserker that gets in a serious fight with Urso. He could probably kill a man just by hitting him."
"I've seen him kill a boar by slamming its head between his fists." The two riders nudged their steeds to the sky, and flew toward Gunnhild's house.


© 2014 RANDOMNESS.com


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
Added on March 11, 2014
Last Updated on March 20, 2014


Author

RANDOMNESS.com
RANDOMNESS.com

williams



About
There's not much to tell... I LOVE RANDOMNESS!!! more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5