Chapter 12:Ian

Chapter 12:Ian

A Chapter by Mad_Hatter56
"

Written by:Tangie Hanigan

"
     ‘A field trip?’ I thought, following Angel back to his room. He said that we needed to get a few things of his. This was all confusing, he wasn't telling me much; but then again, he never told me about this while we were together..
     “You stay here, I’ll be right back.” He said abruptly.
     I looked at him before saying anything; his eyes were just beautiful; and his lips…if only I kiss him one more time, then maybe " ‘Stop it!’ I mentally shook myself. “O-okay.” I said, my voice shaky.
     He looked confused for a moment before going into his room. I sat down next to this door and leaned my head back on the wall. ‘Damn it,’ I thought.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cloe:
     Something didn't seem right.
     Angel and Ian had left the Casting Room in too much of a hurry. They hadn't  noticed me there, I don’t think. I was amazed with Ian’s work, my little brother was growing up.
     I slipped out of the Casting Room without anyone noticing. ‘Okay, let’s try Ian’s room first.’ I thought jogging down to his room. There was no sign of Ian or Angel anywhere. ‘S**t.’ I thought.
     ‘Maybe, they went to Angel’s room.’ Turning around, I found Jack standing right in front of me, inches away. I jumped, and put a hand to my throat.
     He smiled. “Didn’t mean to startle you, Miss.”
     “Oh, it’s okay.” I glanced around us, still looking for Angel and my brother.
     “Looking for someone?” He eyed me.
     “Yea, I had a question for Angel about magick.” I lied. “Maybe they went to the library. I’ll check there.” I smiled at him and started to walk around him when he lightly grabbed my arm.
     “Just remember, never give false information.” His eyes darken a little. Then smiling, he let go. “Good day, Ms. Cloe.”
     Finding my voice, I said, “good day, Mr. Jack.” Walking quickly down the hall, I turned into another hallway. ‘What the hell was that?!’ I was really freaked out. Now I really needed to find them.
I jogged down the hall again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jack:
     ‘Silly girl.’ I thought, smudged. I knew, of course, she had lied to me. ‘She’s not very smart.’ He started walking down a different hallway, opposite from her.
     ‘If she’s looking for them, than they must be up to something; and I can’t let them leave.’
I came to the bedroom door of Lexi.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ian:
     “What are you doing here?!” I knew I was yelling, but I didn't care.
     “Why are you so mad?” She asked, crossing her arms.
     The door opened and Angel walked out in the middle of us standing there, with a backpack. He stopped when he saw Cloe. “Hello, Cloe.” Angel looked from me to Cloe again.
     She turned to him. “Angel, two questions. One, what are guys doing? And two,” she took a deep breath, and asked, “when can we leave?”
     Angel and I stared at her in disbelief.
     “Cloe, we just got here.” I was shocked. Why would Cloe want to leave? We were safe here.
She sighed. “I guess it’s just my imagination.”
     “Wait, what is it?” Angel asked when she turned to leave. She didn’t say anything; she just stood there, with her back to us.
     I reached out to touch her shoulder, but Angel stopped my hand. We waited for her to say something, than about five minutes later " which seemed to drag on " she jumped a little and turned us, with a frightened look in her big brown eyes. “Don’t do it,” was all she said.
     “Don’t do what?” I asked.
     “I know what you’re going to go do, and you shouldn't do it. It’s a bad idea. Real bad.”
     “Cloe, calm down.” Angel said.
     “No! You’re going to get yourself and my brother killed!” She cried. “I won’t let you.”
      She fell to the floor crying. I sat next to her and put my arms around her, trying to calm her down.       Like what she’d do when I was younger, and would wake up from a nightmare about Mom.
      Angel sat on the other side of her, trying to calm her as well. When I looked up at him, he was staring behind me. “Let’s get her inside.” He whispered.
     Once in his room, Cloe had calmed down a bit.
     “What happened?” Angel asked Cloe, giving her water.
     “I told you, you were going to get yourselves killed.” Her voice was shaky.
     Angel sat at his desk; I sat next to my sister on his bed. “What do you mean?” I asked her.
     “I just saw it. It was like I was dreaming, only I was awake; and it seemed all too real.” She said quietly.
     “What did you mean before? Why do you want to leave?” I asked carefully.
     She took a deep, shaky breath, “I went to go look for you guys, because I thought it was weird the way you left the Casting Room.” She looked up at me and said, “I went to your room first, but you weren’t there. So I turned around to come here and..” Her voice trailed off.
     “And?” Angel prompted.
     “Jack was right behind me. It was creepy.”
     Angel pressed his lips together. “Let’s go.” He said.
    “Where are we going?” I asked helping Cloe up, and following him.
    “You’ll see.” He said.


© 2013 Mad_Hatter56


Author's Note

Mad_Hatter56
It's a little sloppy and needs some final editing, I know :P

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on January 13, 2013
Last Updated on January 24, 2013


Author

Mad_Hatter56
Mad_Hatter56

Snellville, GA



About
Hmmm...What can I say about me? I love to write. Poetry, short stories, books, anything. I also love to read, and if you need someone to read your stuff, for critique or proof reading, I'm your guy .. more..

Writing
Watching Watching

A Story by Mad_Hatter56





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5