Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chapter Five

Chapter Five

A Chapter by Heartful5160

 When we walked into the club, it was a total different world. The world of all your fantasies! Laser lights of all colors, people chugging down the drinks of their choice, and bodies grinding in every direction. I can't really lie, I believe I could live in this kind of atmosphere. I felt more comfortable with following Kaley around, yes like a lost puppy dog. She lead us into a big room, where all you saw where couples on top of each other and the biggest make out sessions that lead out to be what, an hour long? "Come on girl, let's go get a drink," she insisted.

"Sounds like a deal," I agreed.

We headed over to the bar and while we were getting our drinks ordered, this man flew up beside me, "Can I buy ya'lls drinks tonight?" he clapped his hands together.

"Well, I guess you could," I looked back to Kaley, looking shocked. The reason why? One, I've never been in a bar and the only thing that I do know is that when a guy comes up to you wanting to buy your drink, come on, I've seen this too many times in the Lifetime movies. And two, really, he was down right adorable! Drinks came pretty quick! Once, we got finished sipping the drinks, we put our bodies out on the dancefloor. I felt a heavy hand on my waist and a body grinding on mine. The temptation, the great feeling of another body on mine. A nice looking body, I might add. It was the guy from the bar, the guy that bought our drinks. "You mind?" he asked, with his smile shining on his face.

"Nope, not a bit." I replied.

" Great, so what's your name?" he yelled over the loud, bass boosted music.

"Renee'! What's yours?"

"Darrius!" Sexy name with a sexy man, I thought. One thing that really bothered me, was that we had to yell. Really my voice was getting worn out with the yelling. I hated the fact that we really couldn't talk. He seemed to not mind, but I wanted to go somewhere else quiet, so that we could talk in a comfortable and more civil area or is that even possible in a club like this? I looked deep into his dark brown eyes, I put my hands on his hard steel chest and reached up onto my tiptoes and asked him a question, " Wanna go somewhere else?" I asked.

"Yeah girl."

"Okay. I don't really know my way around this place, so I'll follow you."

" Great."

My mom came into my room and put her hand over my cheek. I opened my eyes a little bit. I felt sick to my stomach. Man, I was having the worst hangover a girl could ever ask for. I guess this came along with the package of clubbing for the first time, huh? I believe that I may have drank a little too much for my first time, but there's a first time for everything, my friends. But what I do know, is that I came home on time! I felt a lump of something come up in my throat. Oh no! I pushed my mom out of the way, I ran into the bathroom and kneeled over the toilet, face and all. My mom ran in after me. She knelt down beside me, " Are you okay?" she asked, with her hand on my back.

 "Yeah I think I'll be alright." 

"What did you eat last night?"

 " Steak and a baked potato," I lied. Actually I had nothing to eat, just drinks, that's all. 

"Must be some kind of food poison," she suggested. 

"May be so, I mean I don't know."

I went back into my room and snuggled up in my bed. My mom sat beside me. "Hey, I think I'll be okay," I reassured her.

"I'll go get something to calm your sickness or whatever you may have, that's making you sick," she said.

"Okay, sounds great."

While, I was waiting for my mom to get back, I picked my phone off my nightstand. No texts or calls, so I put it back on my dresser. " Here we are," my mom said, while walking over to my bed with a pill laying perfectly in her hand.

 "What is it?" I questioned.

"Tylenol. It should help."

"Alright." I swallowed the pill with a bottle of water and laid back down on my pillow.

I ended up sleeping the day away. I didn't go to school or anything. And you know what? I was even surprised to see my mom here taking care of me. She usually wouldn't even care, because she puts her work before her family. I knew I had to go to school tomorrow, though. I felt disgusting, so I took a shower. Plus, it made me feel a little better. I didn't barely come out of my room. When dinner rolled around, my mom bought me dinner in bed. I only ate half of it, though. I don't know I didn't really have an appetite to carry it on down to my stomach, because you know what? I threw that up, too. What was going on? I must have the flu. I started watching T.V and I drifted off to sleep.

While, I was sleeping I felt some very bad sharp pains in my abdominal area. It was the middle of the night, so I didn't want to wake my mom over just a little bit of stomach pain. As I was laying in bed, I was thinking about how I remembered that guy, Darrius. I know I slept with him and he didn't use protection. Oh' no! I couldn't be! I can't be pregnant! I got my phone off the charger to see if I ever got his number. I was happy I did. I decided to drive down to the gas station and purchase one.

I laid the stick down on the counter and waited for the signal. For the positive or negative sign. I'm too young to have a baby! I'm not even ready! My mom isn't going to help me in any kind of way. How am I even going to tell her? I have no idea! I looked back down at the counter to look at the stick. It was the sign I was dreading to see. Positive! This made me feel even more sick! I ran over to the toilet again and projectile was starting to become part of my life. I just decided, since I might be doing this nonstop tonight, I should probably just place the trashcan next to my bed.

When I woke up the next morning, I felt kind of better. I started getting ready for school. My parents weren't there, like usual, but that gave me time to hide the stick. I'll tell them when I get home, I thought. I mean I'll have about eight hours or so to come up with a good explanation.

I got in my car and pulled out of the garage and out of the neighborhood. I decided to call Darrius on my way to school, " Hello?" he answered.

"Hey, it's Renee'."

"Oh', what's up, girl?"

" Um, do you think we could meet up somewhere tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure. What's up?"

" Oh' well, I was just wanting to talk, if that's okay with you."

" Alright, yeah that's fine. What time?"

" Seven?" I suggested.

"Yeah. That's good. Where at?"

"What's good for you?" I offered.

"Let's just meet up at Gulleys." I said.

" Okay. See ya' then. Bye"

" Bye," I hung up the phone.

I was at school by the time we ended our conversation. I started thinking, if I told him it could be his, would he take care of it? Or would he just leave it all to me? Would he be supportive?

I got out of the car and started walking towards the entrance. I wasn't in the mood for anything today. Especially school and the people in it. I slowly walked to my locker and got what I needed for my classes. I didn't have in school suspension today. I've served all my time.

As I was walking through the hallway full of people, I felt something hit me. I turned around to see a group of girls laughing. I gave that they were the ones that decided to act like little children today. I gave them a stern look. "Who just threw that?" I asked them.

" None of your business," one girl said. I knew this girl. We've never really got along. She always, I mean always tried to compete with me. I honestly don't know why, though, " Let me tell you something little girl, I don't appreciate you throwing stuff at me, especially a soda can. Does it look like I'm a trash can?" I asked her, with attitude shining through.

"Yeah I believe, if my eyes aren't deceiving me, you do look like trash."

"And that's coming from Ashley Krons. If I don't remember correctly, you are the queen of the trailer park, right?"

"Girl please."

" Oh' girl please my butt. Keep throwing stuff at me and we're going to have quite a big problem, my dear."

"You know this is why no one likes you," she pointed out.

"Says the one that tries to be just like me. Hmm, that's weird." I knew there were people around us watching all this go down. Next thing I knew, these hands were being used. We were rolling on the ground and I got on top of her and started punching all the anger I had in my body at the time, which was a lot if I might add. I heard people in the background yelling and screaming. There was even some people cheering me on. The fight, honestly didn't even last that long, because the security guards caught on to what was going on and broke up the fight. Once I got up, I saw people looking at me and the teachers were trying their best to keep the students calm and collected. They did there best at trying to send them on their way to class.

While, we were sitting in office, waiting on Mr. Bryer to come and get us, we kept sending each other nasty glares. "Well, this is all on you," I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I told you to say something smart and you got lucky. You know I don't even know why you always have to compete with me. One day, Ashley, someone is really going to set you straight it won't even be funny."

" Okay Renee'. You know everything."

" That's right, I do. And don't you think I proved that to you, today? I guess I was that someone that had to set you straight. Next time you want to pick a fight with someone, make sure that you can fight them. That's why they say, pick the battles that you believe that you can fight," I added with a smile.

"Chill out ladies!" Mr. Bryer yelled.

"Well, may be you should do something about this ugly thing right here," I motioned to Ashley.

 "Ms. Taylor! How about you com back with me first and tell me your side of the story," he suggested.

Here I was again. In this stupid office. "Now, tell me what went down," he instructed.

"Well, I was walking in the hallway, minding my own business and being good, until Ashley and her stupid friends threw a freakin' soda can at me. I mean really."

"Okay, so you're saying this is all on her?"

"Yeah, that's exactly, what I'm saying."

" Okay, I know there's more to the story, so come on with it."

" Well, I told her to say something smart after the first time and she did. So, these hands got in action," I explained.

"So, you started the fight?"

" Some what yes and some what no."

" Okay well I pretty much have no choice, but to suspend you."

" Whoa, wait! What about her?"

"She will too."

" She better," I added.

I had to set in the office, until he was done with Ashley. Ashley and Mr. Bryer came out of the office after ten minutes, I got out. "Alright ladies. Here are your passes to class. Now get to class and try to avoid all confrontations," he said.



© 2015 Heartful5160


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
Added on June 20, 2015
Last Updated on July 6, 2015


Author

Heartful5160
Heartful5160

Sherwood , AR



About
I'm a sixteen year old hard working writer and I enjoy writing every second. I love to give my opinion on things. I've written about three novels and trying to get them published. Please, if you have .. more..

Writing