A Battle Royal at the Apartments.

A Battle Royal at the Apartments.

A Chapter by Howling_Wolf

I have been hunted down by my own kind for centuries. The Theotorions somehow contact other vampire to do their dirty work/their bidding, and one of those tasks is assassination. It has only been two weeks since I moved into my new apartment, and they may have already found him.

(Dillon) Can you figure out how many are out there?
(Louie) As far as I can see maybe fifteen assassin's.
(George) They mean business this time.
(John Paul) They are probably feeling sore from their last defeat.
(Dillon) It will take a lot more then that pathetic bunch of vampire's to make me shake in my boots. Guy's grab your weapons and prepare for a fight.

(John Paul, George, Peter, Louie) Yes, sir.

After the servants and I grabbed our weapons of choice; the fights begin. The battle was long, but our group was victorious. Luckily, the others and I are quite used to combat; so no one was injured. The only things left of the vampire's ,who came to kill us ,are pieces. Now it is time to find a new place to live.

(Dillon) Alright people you know the drill. George and Louie gather their body parts, and take them some place so people won't discover them. Somewhere where the sun can do its job, and turn their bodies to ash.

(George and Louie) Yes sir right away.
(Dillon) Peter, after they're done removing the bodies start cleaning up the blood as quickly as possible.

(Peter) Yes, sir.
(Dillon) John Paul, get the truck and we will start preparing to pack up everything immediately.

(John Paul) Yes Master, and what will you be doing while we are busy?
(Dillon) After that fight, I'm hungry. I'm going to heat up my food.

(John Paul, George, Peter, Louie) ( Gives their Master's a nasty look )
(Dillon) I will, when I am done eating, will write a very handsome check to the Landlord for any damages that was caused during the fight, and for breaking the leased early. Alright stop giving me those nasty looks and hurry up. We have to leave this town before the suns rises. So hop to it.

(John Paul, George, Peter, Louie) Sir ,yes sir.


© 2017 Howling_Wolf


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wonderful again! Great job! I loved how they have a did taste for their masters eating choices. Great work! Yours truely a mad lord

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 25, 2016
Last Updated on June 18, 2017


Author

Howling_Wolf
Howling_Wolf

VA



About
My name is Dylan, and I'm trying to be writer. I like to write about anything that my mind makes up, mostly Fantasy based stories. I hope to grow as a writer here, and possible make friends as well. .. more..

Writing