Is My Plan Working Too Well?

Is My Plan Working Too Well?

A Chapter by Howling_Wolf

After I convinced the others with my plan; there was only one thing left to do,  talk to the principal. So after a long, tiring day ; I decided to relax with a hot shower and a lovely meal in my new apartment. I reflected for a while what had happened today: I left my old apartment, found a new one, I sent Louie out on  a important mission,  I was captured by a Mall Cop, forced to go  too school, and came up with a new scheme. Tomorrow morning, John Paul and I will travel to the school, and work out a deal with the Principal. It shouldn't be too hard to work with him; he's grateful we aren't suing. Tomorrow will be fun!

(Dillon) John Paul, are you ready?

(John Paul) I'm afraid so. According to your wishes, you should address me as your Guardian.

(Dillon) The plan wouldn't work with just me going, and you're the oldest and most mature looking of the group. Even though you were slain  around the same age I was. George, do have the new ID. for John Paul and I ready?

(George) Birth certificate, social security card, credit cards, insurance card and AAA card; hot off the presses. I already added both of your pictures onto the cards, so your good to go. Good luck John Paul & Dillon.

(Peter) Please be safe you two, and come back home in one piece.

(Dillon) I'm going to school; not going to war... again. Peter and George, I'm going to be fine; so don't worry, okay. You ready John Paul?

(John Paul) As ready as I will ever be.

We arrived at the school just before the doors opened and found Principal Graves. He let us in, and  we started to work out a deal with him. Since they were supposed to have a extra student; they already have the books ready for me. Principal Graves had copies made of both of our identification papers, and I was officially a student at the school. George  sure does some fine work. We were willing to pay the full school fee's, but Mr. Graves  wouldn't have it. Its probably to do the fact the school isn't in trouble for the accident.

(Ms. Green) Alright everyone, we have a new student, but a familiar looking one, Mr. Dillon Jones. Mr. Jones care to say a few words?

(Dillon)I have a few; thank you, Ms. Green. I  just moved into town yesterday, and I wasn't enrolled in a school yet. Due to a mix up, I was brought here by accident. However, it was a wonderful accident. So after things were cleared up; I decided, with my Guardian, that I would like to enroll in this school.
One more thing, I have a moderate photosensitivity; which means my skin reacts somewhat badly with sunlight. It isn't that bad; so I hope to do physical education or P.E.. However, I may need to visit the nurses office if my condition worsen. In case you're wondering, yes it is a real condition, and I have a note from my doctor.

Everything was going according to plan. The students who thought I was playing hooky yesterday apologized, and the rest of the teachers were okay with things. However, the Vice Principal wasn't too happy. The day was looking to be a successful one; until it was time for Physical education.  It was the time to test out my theory, and I failed miserably.  I woke up in the nurses office with red and pink blisters on my body; I guess I over did it. I was just too excited about everything falling into place. I wonder how I got here?

(Nurse) My first patient of the school year, and of course it was on P.E. day. You are very lucky; one of the other students carried you here. If he  didn't you might have turned into dust. I never would've guessed my  patient would be a vampire.

(Dillon) That's really funny, and I am extremely lucky. I'm photosensitive, but some people do call it the Vampire allergy. If I had stayed outside any longer; I might have needed too go to the hospital. (Laughing at her joke).

(Nurse) I can tell you are a real vampire; so I suggested you start talking, Mr. Dillon Jones. If that is even your real name.

Who is this school nurse, and how can she tell I'm really a vampire?


© 2017 Howling_Wolf


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The plot is thicken great can't wait to read the next chapter so hours truely a mad lord

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 26, 2016
Last Updated on June 21, 2017


Author

Howling_Wolf
Howling_Wolf

VA



About
My name is Dylan, and I'm trying to be writer. I like to write about anything that my mind makes up, mostly Fantasy based stories. I hope to grow as a writer here, and possible make friends as well. .. more..

Writing