Mistaken Identity

Mistaken Identity

A Chapter by Howling_Wolf

(Mall Cop) Now what are you doing at the mall on the first day of school?

(Dillon) Officer, I just moved into town today, and I haven't enrolled in school yet. I was just walking around, and seeing what the town is like.

(Mall Cop) I see. Well I can hear the sincerity in your voice. However, It is protocol that I call the schools in the area to see if you're telling the truth. Luckily, for your age bracket, there are only two schools in the area. One is a private school; the other one is a public school. It will only take a few minute's.

(Dillon) Take your time, Officer.

This has turned into one hell of a day. I'm glad that I instructed John Paul too stay with the others. I just wish that he had reminded me to grab my cellphone and wallet. Then I could have tried to bribe this officer to look the other way, or show him my fake ID. George does excellent work, and it looks so real. I mostly use it to go into bars to see if there happens to be a guy that's my type, for to drink.

(Mall Cop) Jeffery Fletcher!

(Dillon) I'm sorry, Who?

( Mall Cop) You're going to school Jeffery Fletcher. The Principal has the pleasure of calling your parents.

(Dillon) Hold on! You've got the wrong guy. My name is Dillon, not Jeffery!

This is truly the worst day I have had in a long time. If I wanted to, I could break his arm like a twig, or drain him dry, if he was my type. The man is only doing his job; so I wont start a confrontation with him. I will just have to create a new plan. Until then, I will need to play along. After a quaint drive; we arrived at the school. It looks quite nice from the outside.

( Mall Cop) Here you go Vice Principal Bobbet; here's your missing student. How are Grace and the kids?

(Vice Principal Bobbet)" They're just fine. Thank you for asking; give my best to Daisy."" Alright mister, you missed the Principal's speech. Luckily, you have not missed homeroom. Your Teacher is Ms. Greenway in room 103. Your books are waiting for you. Get going, the Principal will want to speak with you after school. "

(Dillon) I'm telling you that this is a big misunderstanding. I'm not supposed to be here.

(V. P. Bobbet) The Principal will talk with you after school. Now run to class before you have detention for a week!

(Dillon) Yes sir.

I found the classroom easily enough. The Teacher pointed to my desk; my books was already there waiting for me. The class had mixed reviews about me.... Some people liked the fact that I was brave enough to play hooky on the first day of school; while others thought I was a delinquent. I thought by the end of the school day: the truth would have come out, the Principal would apologize for the mix up, I would go home, John Paul & the others would be worried about me, and I would move on with my life. However this school isn't so bad after all. Lunch time is here, and the few people that didn't think I was a delinquent, got me a few things from the cafeteria. This school's food, teacher, and students are very nice, except for that Vice Principal. The school day is almost over; the last class is here. When I walk in, my eyes went directly towards a particular student. He is very handsome, seems smart, kind, and has bright red hair. I don't know what came over me. I listened to what the teacher had to say, and wrote down my notes. However he stayed at the forefront of my thoughts the entire time. The bell rang, and school was over.

(A older gentleman) Excuse me. Would you please come to the office with me?

(Dillon) Sure thing.


© 2017 Howling_Wolf


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great peice here! I love how he plays it cool and likes the school a bit. Great writing. Yours truely a mad Lord

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 26, 2016
Last Updated on June 21, 2017


Author

Howling_Wolf
Howling_Wolf

VA



About
My name is Dylan, and I'm trying to be writer. I like to write about anything that my mind makes up, mostly Fantasy based stories. I hope to grow as a writer here, and possible make friends as well. .. more..

Writing