Farewell my Friend

Farewell my Friend

A Chapter by Howling_Wolf

(Louie) Okay you guys, I have repacked my personal bags, and called a taxi to take me to the airport.

(George) I can't believe that I was gone for 20 minutes, and you are going to leave us after we found a new place. Do we get a say in this?

(John Paul) Dillon told him all the risks involved, and he agreed with his plan. The Master did give him a choice, and he chose to leave.

( Dillon) It's not to late to back out of the plan, Louie. We can call off the plan altogether.

(Louie) That's sweet Dillon, but I am not going back on my word. Your plan does have some valid points. Don't forget your promise to me, okay.

(Dillon) I won't Louie, I won't.

The taxi pulled up to the apartment, honked his horn, and we all knew it was time to say goodbye. Everyone gave Louie a hug, and said farewell. However, Louie looked optimistic about his plans for his survival and mine. He got in the taxi car , and started his long journey alone to the safehouse in Naples.

(Dillon) He just left, and I already miss him.

(Peter) Your not the only one, and like you said this needed to happen in order for your survival. And if they find him, you can just remake him right?

(Dillon) ........Yes and no. All of you are just blood with physical bodies and consciousness. It is the only real power a vampire has. When we drain all the blood or elixir of life from somebody; the memories of that person also flows into us. That's how I can make you physical by using the memories as a template. However, I did something very different then most vampire's when creating you all.

(John Paul, George, Peter) What?

(Dillon) I gave you all your original memories, and the ability to learn and grow. Also the closest thing to free will that you guys can have. You have over the years expanded your horizon's and tried new things. Those are your own memories; not the person that I used to make you. John Paul, you have taken up painting as a hobby. Most of the artwork that is hanging up in this apartment is something you created. George, you are a massive internet lover, and one hell of a gamer. You could make your own game's and make a small fortune. Peter, you are a wonderful poet and novelist. I have said over the years that you should consider publishing your work. And Louie was funny. He was a killer at the comedy clubs. He knew how to make people laugh. I can remake the original Louie ,but the the Louie that we have come to know and love would be gone forever. I did tell him all the risks involved before going, and he still wanted to go.


© 2017 Howling_Wolf


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

And the plot is inriched. Wonderful and it really make Dillon seem more human then vampire. Because he has kept his feeling over the years and in turn kept his humanity. I love it so much! Yours truely a mad lord

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 26, 2016
Last Updated on June 21, 2017


Author

Howling_Wolf
Howling_Wolf

VA



About
My name is Dylan, and I'm trying to be writer. I like to write about anything that my mind makes up, mostly Fantasy based stories. I hope to grow as a writer here, and possible make friends as well. .. more..

Writing