Mistake Forgiven

Mistake Forgiven

A Chapter by Howling_Wolf

(The older gentleman) Forgive me, I haven't introduce myself. I'm the Principal of this fine establishment, Principal Graves, but you can call me, Mr. Graves.

(Dillon) So what is it that, you wanted to discuss about?

(Mr. Grave's) I would like to apologize for the mix up that brought you here.

(Dillon) I am a tiny bit curious about how this happened?

(Mr. Grave's) We were supposed to have a new student by the name of Jeffery Fletcher. His father was going to move do to a transfer at his work. They were ready to move; until the company decided to keep him. After that, they were so busy finding a new house after selling their old one. When the dust had finally settled, they enrolled him in a school close to his new home, but they forgot to inform us. So he was still in our database.

(Dillon) Okay. I understand how this happened, but I'm still confused. Does this Jeffery Fletcher and I look that much alike?

(Mr. Grave's) I was just getting to that. As you are maybe aware; we are starting to do a lot more via the Internet. Their was a problem with his file ,and his picture wasn't in it. There was his physical characteristics: he is 6", brown hair, brown eye's, and average weight. We were hoping to correct it; when he arrived at school today. When he didn't show up, and then we received the call from Mr. Carlson, the Mall Cop, well you can put two and two together. After you had arrived at the school, I called Jeffery Fletcher father number and lefted a message. About 20 minutes ago, he called to inform me about what had transpired. I hope we don't have any trouble over this unfortunate accident?

(Dillon) You mean suing the school? No. This was a accident pure & simple , and you handled it very professionally. I will admit that at first I was angry, but after attending classes and talking with your Teacher's and students, I didn't really mind. You have a wonderful school here, Principal Grave's. I have a lot to think about, but I think we will talk again soon. I wish that you have a great day today.

(Mr. Graves) And you too. I just realized that ;I don't know what your name is?

(Dillon) Its Dillon, Mr. Graves.

After I was done talking to the Principal; I was ready to go home. I grabbed a bag, and put my books and my notes in it. I was just about to walk out, when I noticed that the Sun has broken up the clouds. For a while, I forgotten who I really am. I don't know if this is a metaphor or what, but the clouds that were in my heart has also been broken up. I put my jacket on, and started walking back home, when I bumped into John Paul.


© 2017 Howling_Wolf


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very nice. You worded it greatly. I can't stop reading and don't want to. Yours triely a mad Lord

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 26, 2016
Last Updated on June 21, 2017


Author

Howling_Wolf
Howling_Wolf

VA



About
My name is Dylan, and I'm trying to be writer. I like to write about anything that my mind makes up, mostly Fantasy based stories. I hope to grow as a writer here, and possible make friends as well. .. more..

Writing