Why Today of all Days!

Why Today of all Days!

A Chapter by Howling_Wolf

(John Paul) I see, well we  still have a lot of unpacking left to do, and with one less set of hands it will take longer then usual to get it done. What would you like to do in the meantime, Master?

(Dillon) I think I am going for a walk around, and see what this town is like. If we're going to be here awhile; I need to know the best places to eat, shop, and entertain myself.

(John Paul) Very well, Master. George and Peter take care of the rest of the unboxing, while I accompany the Master around the town.

(George and Peter) HEY!!!!! DON'T LEAVE US STRANDED LIKE THIS!!!!

(Dillon) That is very nice, John Paul, but I would like to walk around alone. I have a lot things on my mind, and I could use the fresh air.

(John Paul) With all do rest Master that is unwised. We are in a new city, and with our numbers lowered you need someone by your side in case you're attacked. Also it is morning, if you want to explore wait until the sun sets; like a proper vampire.

(Dillon) I appreciate your concern John Paul, but it''s cloudy out, and I'm going to wear my jacket. Besides, I need you here. Without Louie here, George and Peter are going to be looking up to you more for support and guidance. I will be fine alone for a few hours, okay.

(John Paul) Very well Master; as you wish I will stay here. Please be safe.

(Dillon) I will ,John Paul. I will.

After leaving the others at the apartment; I wondered around and found this small mall. It has a few clothing stores, a movie theater, a average looking food court, and a arcade with a few old classic games. I bet George will love that place. Over there is a Craft & Pottery Barn; I have a feeling that John Paul will be paying them a visit or two. Over there, their is a coffee shop with a open mike night on Tuesday; I think I will know where Peter will be  spending his Tuesday nights at. I should had kept my mouth shut, and told Louie nothing. Did I do the right thing?

(Mall Cop) Well what to we have here?

(Dillon) Let go of me, Officer.

(Mall Cop) You want to know what I see. I see a kid playing hooky on the first day of school. Now why don't we go and talk in my office.

(Dillon) (gritting teeth) As you wish, Officer.

I can't believe this happened to me of all days. Their is no way I can tell John Paul or the other's about what happened. They will never let this go. I can't help the fact that I was turned into a vampire when I was nineteen over four hundred years ago. I will need to be patient, and wait for a opening and escape him.


© 2017 Howling_Wolf


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Its funny he gets arrested by a mall cop so funny. He just acts so cool and like yes sir. It must suck being 19 forever at least he is not like 16 forever he would have to go to school then. But great work. I love this one! Yours truely a mad lord

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 26, 2016
Last Updated on June 21, 2017


Author

Howling_Wolf
Howling_Wolf

VA



About
My name is Dylan, and I'm trying to be writer. I like to write about anything that my mind makes up, mostly Fantasy based stories. I hope to grow as a writer here, and possible make friends as well. .. more..

Writing