A Life Changing Decision

A Life Changing Decision

A Chapter by Howling_Wolf

After John Paul, George, Peter, Louie, and I finished what we needed to do at our old apartment. We were finally back on the road again looking for a new place to call home. The windows are tinted to prevent any unnecessary sunlight to enter the vehicle. John Paul is driving, because I don't trust anyone else with such an important task like this, and I don't know how to drive. A horse and buggy no problem, but this is a different beast altogether.

(Dillon) Man that was some delicious food. To bad I had to eat it on the run. Couldn't they had better timing or what.

( John Paul) It will be awhile before we find a new place to call home. George and Peter are looking up on the internet for new places to live as we speak. Why don't you go get some rest in order to recover your strength.

(Dillon) That's not a bad idea , John Paul. I think I will take your advice. However, when we arrive at our new resident's please wake me up first.

(John Paul) Sure thing Master. I mean Dillon.
( Dillon) ( smiles and dozes off).

And just like that, I was out like a light. After driving around in circles; George and Peter struck gold and found us a new apartment. It took us no time to arrive there at the new place; however I was still asleep. John Paul decided to disobeyed my order and let me sleep. He and the others talked to the landlady, and worked out a lease. They even had enough time to bring a few boxes in the new place before I awoke. Its a little bit after 7 am.

(Dillon) ( yawns) are we there yet?

(John Paul) Yes Master. We have been here for a little bit. The lease is already taken care of, and George is out making copies of keys.

(Dillon) I could had sworn that I told you to wake me up when we had arrived?

(John Paul) That must of been a part of your dream, Master.

(Dillon) I see. Where is Louie? I wish to discuss something with him.

(John Paul) He is inside the new apartment, organizing things. Shall I give you two some privacy?

(Dillon) No that wont be necessary. What I need to discuss with Louie could change the group altogether.


© 2017 Howling_Wolf


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great! I love this. But it is a little sort but that is fine. Great job. Yours truely a mad lord

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 26, 2016
Last Updated on June 18, 2017


Author

Howling_Wolf
Howling_Wolf

VA



About
My name is Dylan, and I'm trying to be writer. I like to write about anything that my mind makes up, mostly Fantasy based stories. I hope to grow as a writer here, and possible make friends as well. .. more..

Writing