Chapter Five

Chapter Five

A Chapter by Love is like the moon

"Are luck is turning!" I laughed and shook Rebecca awake.
  "Wha?" she rubber her eyes and sat up.
 I had spotted a hotel and was turning into the parking lot. "What's that?" she asked.
   I wanted to slap her with the back of my hand but I remember *orphan in the zombie apocalypse of course she doesn't know what a hotel was.* "A hotel, with showers, food, beds, and a pool." I left out the free WIFI because we had no use for that. Rebecca blinked twice. "Pool." she smiled sounding like a surprising calm four year old.
  I laughed though, for no reason what so ever. "Yup a pool."
    ******
  I had picked the key that led to the really fancy room. I brought my duffel bag to the room just in case I needed a weapon or something to store with. I'm going to the pool." Rebecca said smiling.
   Where in God's world did she find a bathing suit? I thought to myself. Not having enough common sense to ask her I ran up to her instead. "Wait!" I cried and put a small handgun in her hand. "Just in case."
 She nodded her head and left me alone in the huge luxurious room.
     ******
After awhile of pure silence and waiting for something to do I decided to take a shower. So I went to the bathroom and on the counter was a blue tank top, black shorts, and socks. Did someone leave in a hurry? It wasn't Rebecca's because her clothes were in the corner. I looked in the cabinets and didn't find anything but a pull over sweater. These clothes would do me some good, since these clothes on my back were filthy with brain juice and blood. I turned on the water and fantasized, fantasized about the water trickling down my skin causing goosebumps as I go from cool air (even if there was no cool air) to warm steam and water. I wanted this, no I needed this. Waiting for the steam to rise from the curtains was taking to damn long.
    I finally got enough nerve to strip from my clothes and throw them with Rebecca's. I moved the curtain aside and stood there for awhile just letting the warmth hit me. I slowly got into the shower and it was everything I dreamed of. The only thing that I could feel was the tickling of the water as it ran all down my body. The only thought I could think was about the warmness of the water. I felt as if my worries were going down the drain along with my sweat and blood. I heard a bang on the door. "Kat! Open the door and get out before the warm water is gone."
   I sighed, so much for no worries. 



© 2011 Love is like the moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on September 19, 2011
Last Updated on September 19, 2011


Author

Love is like the moon
Love is like the moon

Fort Myers , FL



About
I am thirteen years old and I love writing. I'm hopping to become a best-selling author. I'm currently working on my new book "Untitled" -I call it that because I don't have a name for it yet- I like .. more..

Writing