Chapter Eight.

Chapter Eight.

A Chapter by Love is like the moon

I woke up the next morning sleeping on the couch with Jason's arm draped over me and a blanket covering us. "I couldn't bare to see you two buck-naked on my mom's couch, I also thought you might be cold." Rebecca giggled coming out the door of the kitchen.
       "So very considerate ." A hint of sarcasm in my voice. "Also you knew this was going to happen, didn't you?" I sat straight up to see a sly smile on her face and a cup of coffee in her hand.
      "I knew something was going to happen but I couldn't imagine this. I've never guessed your the romantic type."
           "There's a lot of stuff you wouldn't imagine of me." I mumbled so low she couldn't here it.
             There was my first truth, the truth that always stuck out. When we still had laws my parents were rebels didn't follow the rules then the zombie apocalypse happened. My parents were eaten alive and his mom took us in. We made a set of rules that I never could keep since it was hard not to. Then  his mom died and we were on the road. I did so many things I'm not proud of, that you couldn't imagine would fit into me, but I did them.
         "What was that?"
      I blinked and lye down. "Were you really asleep?" I asked tracing the scar on Jason's face lightly with my thumb.
       "Yeah, I slept like a baby. Despite what was going on down here."
   I rolled my eyes and closed my eyes drifting down into a deep sleep. 


© 2011 Love is like the moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on September 30, 2011
Last Updated on September 30, 2011


Author

Love is like the moon
Love is like the moon

Fort Myers , FL



About
I am thirteen years old and I love writing. I'm hopping to become a best-selling author. I'm currently working on my new book "Untitled" -I call it that because I don't have a name for it yet- I like .. more..

Writing