Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

A Chapter by Love is like the moon

I'll get the first few, Jason you get the weapons. Kat come with me." Rebecca called walking outside.
    I nodded and Jason went to a door underneath the stairs. I grabbed my duffel bag and ran out the door to the car and threw it in the back seat. I looked at Rebecca two zombies to her front and another sneaking up on her back. Rebecca jumped up and kicked one of the zombies causing it to fall and her landing on it in a crouch. It lifted it's head and tried to bite her but she punched it's skull in. She stood up quickly and round house kicked the second zombie causing it to fly a few feet away. I unleashed my knife and cut the zombie she kicked neck open then threw the knife at the other one's head. Jason ran out of the house with a duffel bag like mine. "Let's go!" I called. "There getting closer!"
   I ran to my truck and climbed in the drivers side, Jason went to the passenger side, and Rebecca crawled into the back. "Start the car!" Rebecca screeched.
      I fumbled with the keys and finally got it into the ignition. Two miles away the zombies seemed to be moving really fast, almost sprinting.  "What the-"
    "GO!"
    I drove the car east away from the massive amounts of zombies. Soon the sprinting zombies weren't even a speck in my review mirrors. "They were moving really fast for zombies." I stammered.
      "Yah they were." Jason's voice in a whisper.
   "What were they?" Rebecca asked, "How did they find us?"
   I looked at Jason from the corner of my eye and saw him look around nervously. Obviously one of use knew.
                                    ***********
 We drove for hours in pure silence. "Where are we going?" Jason finally broke the silence.
               "I don't know. Anywhere." I whispered.
    Jason looked out the window. I had to leave, and soon.


© 2011 Love is like the moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on September 30, 2011
Last Updated on September 30, 2011


Author

Love is like the moon
Love is like the moon

Fort Myers , FL



About
I am thirteen years old and I love writing. I'm hopping to become a best-selling author. I'm currently working on my new book "Untitled" -I call it that because I don't have a name for it yet- I like .. more..

Writing