Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

A Chapter by Love is like the moon

I started to go east but then went west, north, east, south, west, and then lost track after many turns. "We're running out of gas." Jason pointed out.
    "Thanks for reminding me." I grumbled.
      He put his hand over mine. "We will get through this." he said. "Together."
    I nodded, but I couldn't trust him not now. Those zombies weren't normal and if I didn't get answers soon I was going to freak the hell out. Because there should be a way to stop them, if Jason knows a way and doesn't tell us we will DIE. "Here we go." I turned into an abandoned 7eleven. 
                                       *********

The only sound in the car was the quiet snoring of Rebecca in the back seat. "Do you want me to drive?" Jason offered.
        "Well I could rest for I bit." I yawned pulling over.
  We both got out of the car and I walked past him. Before I could get too far he grabbed my waist and pulled me back to him. "You don't think you can get away from me that fast do you?" he teased his breath beaming on my skin.
      I kissed him on the lips quick and slowly pulled away while smiling. "I guess I'm not that smart."
             "At least you admitted it." he laughed.
       I put my arms around his shoulders and puckered my lips. "But don't you think. Not for one minute. That your smarter then me."
                "Oh of course not." sarcasm rang in his voice.
             He kissed me one more time before releasing me. Twenty minutes after I got into my truck I was fast asleep.


© 2011 Love is like the moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on September 30, 2011
Last Updated on September 30, 2011


Author

Love is like the moon
Love is like the moon

Fort Myers , FL



About
I am thirteen years old and I love writing. I'm hopping to become a best-selling author. I'm currently working on my new book "Untitled" -I call it that because I don't have a name for it yet- I like .. more..

Writing